Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Canadian Minister of defense UFO Report!

So not a big conspiracy theorist myself. This seems pretty crazy though. Check it out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdv...&feature=share

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Even more importantly, he talks about the NWO and specifically names the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council in Foreign Relations, plus the Military Industrial Complex, and the World Banking Cartel.

I haven't had time to research this video to see if it is legit or a hoax, but I know that everything he says about the NWO is true and it validates everything I have been saying for the last ten years.

But the NWO bastards are smart, and they will sometimes release videos themselves that speak 100% truth, but then they will reveal the video to be a hoax, thereby discrediting the entire conspiracy research community. They did that with the Illuminati membership video, I think it was called "Illumicorp" or some cheesy shit like that.
    The video is full of truth, but it was made by them specifically so they could say "Hahaha, silly conspiracy theorists! Illumicorp isn't real! Look at how dumb they are, everyone! They thought Illumicorp was real! Go watch CNN now and brainwash yourselves."

You'll know this is real if the Minister or his family are suicided or suddenly die in a plane crash, etc.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Yeah if dude isn't dead in a month it's probably a hoax!