Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Lol I was just playing. Theres no move called HPV..yet
    It's not a bad name like I said, kind of scary.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Never thought of hitting it from invisible crackhead. Thats probably the ultimate set up because of how strong Invisible crackhead is.
    Starting the whole path from in invisible crackhead is huge especially since zombies from mission control fail alot of the times. But hitting crocs without getting the opposite hand on the mat is tough, at that point I would toss or swim to spider web and finish there. I usually only try to finish the arm bar if I was able to get to New York first. Basically east coast crocs and invisible crocs are the only crocs I would finish from the guard, the regular croc I would finish in spider web. Although arm crushes are dope from guard :-) Confusing?? Did I lose y'all?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Starting the whole path from in invisible crackhead is huge especially since zombies from mission control fail alot of the times. But hitting crocs without getting the opposite hand on the mat is tough, at that point I would toss or swim to spider web and finish there. I usually only try to finish the arm bar if I was able to get to New York first. Basically east coast crocs and invisible crocs are the only crocs I would finish from the guard, the regular croc I would finish in spider web. Although arm crushes are dope from guard :-) Confusing?? Did I lose y'all?
    I follow ya and totally agree. the only thing I do differently is get the triangle locked in from invisible crackhead. but once I do that I still zombie. it would be the same thing as getting the triangle lock from invisible collar which I do all the time too. but not everybody can do that so that is why muddy waters is so effective. but we really should figure out an official name for having the triangle with both arms in so we don't always have to say "triangle with both arms in" it would just make life easier
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    I follow ya and totally agree. the only thing I do differently is get the triangle locked in from invisible crackhead. but once I do that I still zombie. it would be the same thing as getting the triangle lock from invisible collar which I do all the time too. but not everybody can do that so that is why muddy waters is so effective. but we really should figure out an official name for having the triangle with both arms in so we don't always have to say "triangle with both arms in" it would just make life easier
    The Orchard.

I'm a creative genius
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    its the baby alligator is what i thought it was called

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    its the baby alligator is what i thought it was called
    that is just one of the many finishes from that position. but the actual position needs the name. so like there is a baby croc off of the ___________. fill in the blank. besides that is just what one guy called it. It still need Eddies stamp on it.
    Last edited by nathan orchard; 07-04-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    eddie told shinya if he gets the double arm triangle, its game over, so maybe something like that

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    The Orchard.

I'm a creative genius
    Mind blown

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    "Game over" isn't bad, sounds cool. I still like "muck" or something following the muddy waters theme. Ultimately, whatever Eddie decides to call it..

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    "Game over" isn't bad, sounds cool. I still like "muck" or something following the muddy waters theme. Ultimately, whatever Eddie decides to call it..
    yeah I don't really care what its called. it just needs an official name so I can move on with life. I am in this position almost daily so a name to go with it would be nice.
    Last edited by nathan orchard; 07-04-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast