Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I remember something about a Meat Bagger but I really cant recall what it is.
    From a kung fu move when he puts his hand on you foot, let him press it off his throat and now reach over it like a meat hook grabbing the double bagger. From here, you can use the power of this control plus your free hand to force the "stock" position. Now you could force a simple triangle, or do any number of things like the above ninja Plata (you could sweep him with that control first and then take the same choke from top if you liked as well).

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    From a kung fu move when he puts his hand on you foot, let him press it off his throat and now reach over it like a meat hook grabbing the double bagger. From here, you can use the power of this control plus your free hand to force the "stock" position. Now you could force a simple triangle, or do any number of things like the above ninja Plata (you could sweep him with that control first and then take the same choke from top if you liked as well).
    That is genius

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    danng so i basically am a noob for getting caught in it.....fuck lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I said the exact same thing on the Loge-plata thread. Almost ver-batum. Talking about the meatbagger.... I got flame for it, Barncat get calls a genius...

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Vid. E. Oh. Please.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    QUOTE=ScottRay;179518]I said the exact same thing on the Loge-plata thread. Almost ver-batum. Talking about the meatbagger.... I got flame for it, Barncat get calls a genius...[/QUOTE]

We said it in a deferent context. You’ll get the hang of this forum thing. And sometimes… it’s the internet and people are just in a flamey mood, don’t know else what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Vid. E. Oh. Please.

I can’t, only 10p brown belts and above can make instructional videos. Plus, I haven’t hit it enough that I should be making videos of it.

I’m pretty sure there is instruction of the meat bagger on mts somewhere though. Put that together with Matt Harwich’s vid of the Ninja-plata that was already posted and you’ll be pretty much caught up with what everyone is talking about.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    I said the exact same thing on the Loge-plata thread. Almost ver-batum. Talking about the meatbagger.... I got flame for it, Barncat get calls a genius...
    Im saying the meat bagger is genius. You got flamed for telling someone not to try a certain move but to rather switch to jiu claw, perp jiu or meat bagger. You got flamed for saying just because someones hips arent controlled then it wont work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Lol this is the internet you can get flamed for nothing and it shouldn't stop you from talking.

We said it in a deferent context. You’ll get the hang of this forum thing. And sometimes… it’s the internet and people are just in a flamey mood, don’t know else what to tell you.
    Im starting to understand. Sorry guys, I am a white belt for sure on the internet social skills. I apologize.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Im starting to understand. Sorry guys, I am a white belt for sure on the internet social skills. I apologize.
    Flame on! You may have already explained this, and I may have missed it, but whats your back ground in grappling, MMA, or striking? I think a lot of people see that white belt under your name and automatically throw out what you're saying. You def are opinionated, not that there's anything wrong with that, but if you have an extensive background it may make it easier for others to take what you're saying.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    BTW For me I agree with what you said about switching to perp jiu, jiu claw, or meat bagger but thats because those positions are stronger for me than the logeplata. I tested out the sub and wasnt crazy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    danng so i basically am a noob for getting caught in it.....fuck lol
    Dont worry ill get you with it again.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast