Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    lost
    I guess my last statement didn't quite make sense as alcohol and nicotine are addictive substances but you get my drift.

Array

School
    lost
    Lets all just get high and forget I even started this thread.

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA
    Try em all and just stick with the ones that suit u best

Array

School
    lost
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Martin View Post
    Try em all and just stick with the ones that suit u best
    So which drugs enhance experience the most?

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Weed is not a gateway drug. I love weed, yet I will never touch any other kind of "drug" ever, because I don't want to I also agree with the fact that alcohol is more likely to be a gateway than weed is.

Eddie is completely right, it's only a gateway drug if you want it to be to.

Array

School
    Edmonton BJJ Club / Mundaruca BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    Ignorant? What percentage of addicts do you think used weed prior to becoming an addict, 90% maybe? And I'm not saying weed makes you doing anything, I'm just stating that most addicts used alcohol, nicotine, and weed prior to becoming addicts.
    I've heard that upwards of 100% of Rapists have breathed oxygen at one point in their lives.

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Weed leads to CARPENTRY! Whether it's in your garage, kitchen, or elsewhere... That being said just make sure you create on the MAT... Otherwise you'll have a drawer full of foil and toilet paper roll bongs. Crazy shit.

SMOKE. BE. CREATE

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Madsen View Post
    I've heard that upwards of 100% of Rapists have breathed oxygen at one point in their lives.
    thats true, and it can make you high. shit....

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    There no scientific proof that cannabis is a gateway drug. Just proof that its the shit.

when i was 16 just moved out of home and was smoking a shit load of weed yeah i tried every thing else after that but i think it was cause weed made me feel so dam good that i thought every thing made you feel that good so i thought i would try it all but alas it is not the case i'm 27 now and smoke weed but its not a everyday thing its more of a enhancer for the good things in life and that attitude came with education education is the key and now i tell every one about weed and the good things it does

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast