Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS episode 63 "ESCAPE FROM SIDE CONTROL" now up!

For the last 10 years the main focus of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has been on submissions, set ups to submissions, developing the squeezes and sweeps that have guard passing included all in the clinch. Up until now only a small percentage of drilling time at 10pHQ has been spent on defense. Just like the 2001 Rams, we have been mainly focused on offense. The problem with Jiu Jitsu in Mma was never defense, Jiu jitsu's problem in mma has always been offense, especially from the bottom, that's why I chose to concentrate a large percentage of drilling time to help fix this problem.

In 2013 there are rubber guard and lockdown masters all over the world making their way thru the ranks creeping up on the UFC and some have already broke thru proving the effectiveness of the 10p clinching bottom game. Although the resistance to the RG is still strong, we have come a LONG way in the last decade.

Now it's time to invest some serious time into our defensive line, it's time to use our top draft picks on defense and I am committed to putting together the best defensive nogi curriculum possible. Starting with the official 10pHQ warm ups that I just instituted which include 5 of the best mount escapes and 3 of the most important side control escapes plus the best knee on belly escape and north south escape. Committing to the warm ups alone will virtually guarantee you will be VERY hard to control in mount & side control for a long time.

My dedication to making 10p a defensive powerhouse continues with MTS episode 63 which features my side control escape series which is comprised of THE best side control escapes by Jean Jacques Machdo, Marcelo Garcia and Javy Vasquez all in one easy to understand system that will make you actually enjoy getting side controlled just so you can get that awesome feeling of escape.

Escape to Mastering The System, enjoy! :-)9FF0DB15-A26B-42CD-94E7-0CF513343DD5-10459-000004631171125F_zps4612a2de.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    The ability to get out of side control is so important! The downfall of many.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Ronin
    Loved these escapes, and I can't wait to work through them Monday!

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    going to drill it tonite!!!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Downloading now!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    All I can say is fuck yeah!

There was me with jack shit to do on a Friday night. Thank you Eddie you've saved my night with this one!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    This shit is dope...and I haven't even seen the video yet. What an f'n system; Masterminds and masterkinds through and through.

Haha it was up yesterday.. I was drilling them last night Great episode once again.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Can't wait to watch this. For the first at least 5 months of BJJ I used to basically live in bottom side. It got to the point that I'd play it like guard against guys. I'd just be lazy with my guard and play bottom side and work the ghost series, Schembri's bottom side attacks from the Budo Jake Rolled Up show, and some sweeps that I kind of just figured out after a while of being on bottom side so long. So this will fit into mygame sooooo good. Cant wait.

Very cool!!!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast