Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Update on the android app! (Video)

So I've been working (a lot) on getting an android app for my non ios brothers and sisters. I wanted it to be useful, small in size, and attractive. Admittedly I'm a newbie at app design and I am terrible with graphic design. But being that as it may, here is a preview of what I have so far. I still need to polish it up, check for bugs, and I'm working on a better update delivery system for when new MTS vids/EDB Podcasts are released. Right now I'm using fusion tables but I'm working on a hosted PHP/SQL solution.

I'm super excited about this so I just wanted to share and get feedback. Mainly, ideas of things you'd like to see in the full blown app.

Thanks for taking a second to respond.

Link
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    This is awesome... Looking forward to the release. Thanks Chris!

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    like the idea so far good job
    will deffo be having this when it is released for sure

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Damn dude, that's legit. Looks good, too. Have you ever messed around with app development involving sound and touch, as in playing an instrument on your smartphone? My good friend makes Tankdrums, and has a Tankdrum iPhone app developed, but it kinda sucks and the developers take ages to make improvements and fixes, so it's sitting on the back burner. While that gets dialed, he eventually wants to make an Android version, but much better and by developers that follow through. I've seen you make this 10P app better and better, quickly, and you're doing it for free, which speaks volumes, especially given the time you've put forth, on top of the forum's feedback. Anyways, if you have any interest in building something of this nature for profit, let me know...I handle all his web stuff, but not the first App development.

Peace and props.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Looks really good! Looking forward to its release

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Lovin the warm up app. The current eddie bravo radio app doesn't work well on the driod as the links all point to itunes downloads.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Lovin the warm up app. The current eddie bravo radio app doesn't work well on the driod as the links all point to itunes downloads.
    Currently the Podcasts are streamed (directly from web) at podbay. Admittedly I have not listened to all of them in their entirety but hopefully you guys can help me with the ones that are missing.

I have a data table available if you would like a list of the links.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    Damn dude, that's legit. Looks good, too. Have you ever messed around with app development involving sound and touch, as in playing an instrument on your smartphone? My good friend makes Tankdrums, and has a Tankdrum iPhone app developed, but it kinda sucks and the developers take ages to make improvements and fixes, so it's sitting on the back burner. While that gets dialed, he eventually wants to make an Android version, but much better and by developers that follow through. I've seen you make this 10P app better and better, quickly, and you're doing it for free, which speaks volumes, especially given the time you've put forth, on top of the forum's feedback. Anyways, if you have any interest in building something of this nature for profit, let me know...I handle all his web stuff, but not the first App development.

Peace and props.
    I've played around with sound boards but not super responsive apps (like keyboards,drums, etc.). After I finish up this project I'll take a look and see what I can come up with.