Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Creationists are so Kooky

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    You are aware that you can put all the links in one post, right?

Eddie Bravo believes in creationism doesn't he? Annunaki theory is creationism.

I also believe creationism is not as far fetched as people want to believe. I would think the scientific mind would be more open to other theories. Now creationism that's 100% detached from science is kooky. But there are plenty of very intelligent people who have various beliefs regarding our origins. Infinity is huge. And within infinity lies an infinite number of possibilities. Why can't one of those possibilities involve creation of human life?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    You are aware that you can put all the links in one post, right?

Eddie Bravo believes in creationism doesn't he? Annunaki theory is creationism.

I also believe creationism is not as far fetched as people want to believe. I would think the scientific mind would be more open to other theories. Now creationism that's 100% detached from science is kooky. But there are plenty of very intelligent people who have various beliefs regarding our origins. Infinity is huge. And within infinity lies an infinite number of possibilities. Why can't one of those possibilities involve creation of human life?
    I'm not exactly sure what Eddie believes.

I was being a bit facetious in the title to this thread. I believe in creation as do 60% of the leading scientists that are published in peer reviewed journals among related disciplines such as physics, astronomy, genetics etc...

I posted this thread in opposition to high profile people who continuously state that evolution is a fact, when in fact, it is not.

Array

School
    Here's a link to a debate that will happen in about 7 hours between an Evolutionist and a Creationist in case anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    Your right, it is not a fact. THERE IS NO SUCH SCIENTIFIC TERM AS "FACT"! So you're are right and wrong at the same time. Congratulations! Where the frag do you get the 60% of scientist nonsense? I have heard that more than 70% of all scientist are atheist or agnostic. "heard over 80% but i prefer wiggle room". Now if you were to say that a recent poll of the ignorant right wing morons said they believe in a creation. Then yea, i can believe that. Of course most those participants would be meaning to say "I think god made the universe". When in reality creationist believe a literal translation of the bible. "The earth was built in 7 days, the universe is 6000-12000 years old." If you ask them that, then i believe that number drops like a stone!!!!!!

Evolution is a theory. Want to know another "theory" try gravity, time, strong and weak nuclear forces. I can go on and on about what is a "theory". In order to be a law, the portion of a theory that is a law has be be purely mathematically based.

Lets say tomorrow evolution were completely discredited. How do you prove creationism with the scientific method? You can't!! "god done it" is not how science works!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by shellysummers View Post
    Your right, it is not a fact. THERE IS NO SUCH SCIENTIFIC TERM AS "FACT"! So you're are right and wrong at the same time. Congratulations! Where the frag do you get the 60% of scientist nonsense? I have heard that more than 70% of all scientist are atheist or agnostic. "heard over 80% but i prefer wiggle room". Now if you were to say that a recent poll of the ignorant right wing morons said they believe in a creation. Then yea, i can believe that. Of course most those participants would be meaning to say "I think god made the universe". When in reality creationist believe a literal translation of the bible. "The earth was built in 7 days, the universe is 6000-12000 years old." If you ask them that, then i believe that number drops like a stone!!!!!!

Evolution is a theory. Want to know another "theory" try gravity, time, strong and weak nuclear forces. I can go on and on about what is a "theory". In order to be a law, the portion of a theory that is a law has be be purely mathematically based.

Lets say tomorrow evolution were completely discredited. How do you prove creationism with the scientific method? You can't!! "god done it" is not how science works!!
    Lol whoa....
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast