Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Array

School
    DAA/Will Machado Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by JJChimp View Post
    That real? Sometimes I can't tell with eddie. He seems pretty angry for no reason if it was.
    Let me just clear this up. I mean Rento seemed angry not Eddie. Seriously though was this an inside joke? I felt when George choked him out it seemed like a Joke.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I dont know where all this "Renatos insane" stuff is coming from. Iv only ever met one Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt and he was all "you use my Jiu Jitsu" "your guys, they winning on the ground, they winning with my Jiu Jitsu".

I thought this funny because all I ever did with them was Eddies Jiu Jitsu, but you can see the similarity. From my sample of 1 from thousands, then they are exactly the same.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    god...look at the blood on the ground...I was VERY upset when that happened. Course I still thought wrestling was KINDA real...well no I didn't but I knew that sleeper holds were real. Question tho...was that a blood choke? I don't think so no..
    In my very short career as a bouncer I did exactly that. In a strip club. Choked the guy out standing and dropped him (Im a lousy bouncer) and he landed no hands on his chin and put a massive split on it. I would have looked just like Hulk Hogan "Oh fuck, what did I do", I felt like such a cock. Got a big cheer from the crowd though, and I didnt have to ask people twice to put their phones away for a while.

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    i think the oscar guys will b knocking at your door soon eddie...........NOT!
    -another great episode,keep up the good work dude,10th planet is taking over. :-D

Array

School
    DAA/Will Machado Australia
    Thought it was fake, Lol eddie cleared this up on Joe's Podcast today.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by JJChimp View Post
    Thought it was fake, Lol eddie cleared this up on Joe's Podcast today.
    Did not
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I think you're all wrong. I think ALL the grappling videos of eddie are fake. (yeah, even the one with Royler).. Its all a scam. We've all bought into the lie that is 10th planet. all the matches uve ever seen him win.. all staged. Which is why so many BJJ practitioners hate it.. they see through the crap. We have all been deceived. And i think Renato (being the proud respectable brazilian that he is), had enough of the lies.. and decided to expose eddie for the fraud he is.. i say, no more impractical martial arts!.. Capoiera + Tai-Chi for life!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    you cannot be serious dude!

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I think you're all wrong. I think ALL the grappling videos of eddie are fake. (yeah, even the one with Royler).. Its all a scam. We've all bought into the lie that is 10th planet. all the matches uve ever seen him win.. all staged. Which is why so many BJJ practitioners hate it.. they see through the crap. We have all been deceived. And i think Renato (being the proud respectable brazilian that he is), had enough of the lies.. and decided to expose eddie for the fraud he is.. i say, no more impractical martial arts!.. Capoiera + Tai-Chi for life!!!
    really? I mean....dude? c'mon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Unfortunately with the individuals in todays society, i could be serious.. but no worries, im not.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast