Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    as long as neck cranks are allowed... some allow them and others dont

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Anybody know if Renato is going to press charges? I really didn't expect Eddie to be so aggressive over the issue.

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanhannel View Post
    Yeah, I call shenanigans. Eddie made a very quick recovery from a blood choke, moves to stand up and talks too coherently. Don't know about this one...
    sorry but not true...look at how fast this tv host richard belzer woke up and stood up after getting choked out by hulk hogan and getting his head split open:

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanhannel View Post
    Yeah, I call shenanigans. Eddie made a very quick recovery from a blood choke, moves to stand up and talks too coherently. Don't know about this one...
    Oddly enough, that's not the part I have a problem with. When I was in flight physiology school for the Air Force we had to go through the altitude chamber and become hypoxic while performing a series of tests. The point was to understand how it feels when it comes on so you'll recognize it on an aircraft and put your mask on. In every class there is at least one or two guys who don't put their mask on in time and pass out. Invariably they go right back to where they were when the passed out; like somebody flipped a switch and nothing ever happened. So I could believe recovering from a choke that quickly no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by petenguyen View Post
    early stop
    win!

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Has Eddie just been out of the Gi too long?

true or not there isn't much question about the loyalty of the rank and file. We're with ya coach whatever is going on.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Rōnin
    is there going to be a free one on you tube because i'm to dam lazzy to get a paypal account

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    No offense Eddie but you kind of ask for it! You were the one that said "lets go". I expected more professionalism from an instructor of your caliber than that. Shame shame!

sad days Eddie

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast