Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu

You have to wash you clothes

That guy his name is Kevin Green. He have a good point. That guy said that you have to wash you ****** clothes. I agree. It don't matter if you train with the Gi or without the Gi,you have to wash. When I wash my Gi, I put a lotta soap - because I have respect for myself. A lotta guys come to train and the rashguard smell like Bacalhau. I don't know why they don't wanna wash. Even if I don't wash my Gi for ONE day,at least I'm gonna put some cologne on my lapel. C'mon Guys.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Very true... whats worse is rolling w/ a stink bomb, then your gear smells like that fools funk until you wash. I wash my gear every day. (that I'm training)

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I love how you never say "Your". It's always "You". It allows me to hear your accent. Gold.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I wash my underwear...that's it.

Array

School
    HQ
    I agree
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Washing is very important. It gets rid of the issues of the stinky stinky and the kaka dookie.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I send my guys home if they show up smelling like Ass!! If Im postured in your guard and I can smell you (and you smell like cat piss) you got issues. Renato Laranja - Im with you brother, Gi or No Gi.....some guys need to wash their ass twice Respect for yourself (as you pointed out - absolutely true) taking it one step further - respect for your training partners....If you can make a guy tap just by standing next to him....you may wanna try to hit the laundry mat

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    AMEN 2 that, I remember when I 1st started out they had this guy that smelled very bad but 2 make a long story short I caught staph from rollin with him and had 2 B out 4 a few days

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Preach brotha! Some people just don't get it but being somewhat of a germaphobe, I'm totally with u renato! Wash your balls fellas! It should definitely be a written rule at all jiu jitsu gyms that you must shower before you come. OR how about we get some showers at the gym that way if you stink you have an option haha.

Array

School
    Home
    Well not washing ur ankle supports can be a good way to get someone to tap when you cant get your foot under the chin for the gogo. Just put it under there nose and then play the waiting game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast