Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Array

School
    DawgPound Fight Academy, Tahlequah, OK
    Hello all,

This is Redcloud Anquoe. Please hear me out before condemning me. Last night, I talked to Joshua Smith from Mobile, AL. He was asking about private lessons & my background in Brazilian JJ. I let him know I started martial arts at age 8 in Wing Chun Kung Fu, went to Tae Kwon Do, then met a man named Mr. Terry Gibson. It was through Mr. Gibson that I was introduced to Brazilian Jiu jitsu. Mr. Gibson passed away 9/27/1997. After that, I taught JKD for a little while before fighting in my 1st MMA bout in 2002. I quickly realized the ineffectiveness of JKD & joined the Rickson Gracie Jiu jitsu Association. Then, I went on to train in a 2 week cycle learning the Bas Rutten MMA System. After that I went to a try-out for the IFL for Frank Shamrock's Razorclaw team. I also went on to let Josh know that I was planning on going to train at the 10th Planet Jiu jitsu facility in Hollywood, CA. That is, hopefully, going to take place in January or February, if I'm still welcome.
    Mr. Smith informed me of the severe miscommunication by an email sent & wanted to try and get me to say the lie of me being managed by Mr. Eddie Bravo. Mr. Smith informed me after I told him about my background that I was being recorded & that I never mentioned anything about being "managed" by Eddie Bravo. Everyone please try to remain professional. Please don't bash our names. We work really hard for our gym & I never once mislead Mr. Josh Smith about my being a 10th Planet Instructor, although Josh said I had every chance to and that he wanted to come to me directly & hear it from my mouth. I was upfront with him about my training and he has proof of this that he recorded. I'm apologizing publicly for something I never said. All I want to do is learn the 10th Planet Jiu jitsu System, be a part of something great, teach my daughter good BJJ, and teach my fighters the best BJJ on earth. Please let me prove you wrong.

Redcloud Anquoe

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    off topic, but did anybody notice every time we have a forum about a specific person they end up finding us? It happened with Primola, and now Redcloud.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    haha can you imagine if it was just lost... well its good to know that this... incident is being managed in a professional manner

Array

School
    Well I got on a thread. I even posted my own response. It's Eddie's decision if I train in the 10th Planet System. I understand if you guys don't want me around.

Array

School
    I don't call everyone calling names to someone who isn't around to defend themselves professional...

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    haha its an internet forum, what did you expect... i got no problem with you but i did find this whole thing entertaining

Array

School
    Well hopefully, with Josh Smith's help, I can get everything cleared up & come train at 10th Planet HQ. I'm going to try to get Melissa on here to clear everything up. I talked to her last night & she let me know that the email Josh sent me was not her..

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    What belt ranking are you in BJJ? If you're a black belt, who did you get it from?

Array

School
    NA
    Sounds like a bit of unfortunate miscommunication....but i'll say that hearing "managed by" when you tell some one you are "planning to train with" is a bit of a polar opposite.

Array

School
    I'm just glad Josh was cool enough to want to know the truth behind it all by coming to me. I've never had the intention of misrepresenting Eddie Bravo or what he's worked hard to create in the 10th Planet Jiu jitsu system... I hope Eddie is seeing these posts and calls me...

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast