Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol Aaron. She's looking at ME, dude.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I love Rhonda. She's a real fighter. She's beautiful, talented and doesn't take bs from people. Meisha promotes a certain image..women like it...cool. I'd rather be like Rhonda. Let everyone hate and be intimidated.. and here she will stand, the best and the realest lady in MMA. Meisha is fake..fake boobs to match her fake personality. That girl is drama, she stirs up stuff to get attention then talks crap and acts like someone else started it. This isn't reality TV. This is fighting. Shut up trick, get outta here with that mess.

I can't wait to meet Rhonda. I want to be just like her, but in Jiu jitsu. She's real. And why should fame change that?
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Meisha is for sure one of the hottest female fighters. Clearly so is Ronda and Gina. But the answer to the question is, no. I'm sure Tate's boobs are real.. I trained with meisha at the 2009 Fila worlds, chilled in the hottub at the hotel with her for 2 weeks after every training session. They are real.. Trust me.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Look at this, shes looking right at me,
    Attachment 2849

I think this belongs in the ultimate ass thread.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    I trained with meisha at the 2009 Fila worlds, chilled in the hottub at the hotel with her for 2 weeks after every training session. They are real.. Trust me.

#luckyduck

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by tori applegate View Post
    i love rhonda. She's a real fighter. She's beautiful, talented and doesn't take bs from people. Meisha promotes a certain image..women like it...cool. I'd rather be like rhonda. Let everyone hate and be intimidated.. And here she will stand, the best and the realest lady in mma. Meisha is fake..fake boobs to match her fake personality. That girl is drama, she stirs up stuff to get attention then talks crap and acts like someone else started it. This isn't reality tv. This is fighting. Shut up trick, get outta here with that mess.

I can't wait to meet rhonda. I want to be just like her, but in jiu jitsu. She's real. And why should fame change that?
    boom!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Meisha is for sure one of the hottest female fighters. Clearly so is Ronda and Gina. But the answer to the question is, no. I'm sure Tate's boobs are real.. I trained with meisha at the 2009 Fila worlds, chilled in the hottub at the hotel with her for 2 weeks after every training session. They are real... Trust me.
    So you saw underneath. She showed you there were no cut marks? Being a guy doesn't count as knowing for sure. After all, I think chicks know boobs better. I know this ring girl..swore she was just big busted. Even saw her in kind of a weird situation, being that I'm the hair stylist for the ring girls so I'm in the dressing room with them the whole time they're getting ready..so, I've seen some boob jobs. Can't always see the cuts well. I had no idea that girl had a boob job until she started discussing with the other ring girls what she paid. (Boob jobs are pretty much a lot of ring girls first priority..at least here.)

And her nose...gross.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    we have a term we use here in new zealand, you pronounce it butterface but its written but her face. you use it in a sentence like this. "miesha tate is a but her face" "i like everything on her, but her face"

and a wise saying i read somewhere "light travels faster than sound, thats why we think some people are smart until they speak"

miesha tate is fine to look at but how she acts is just nassssssty.

btw boob jobs are quite often done from the tiniest incision these days. as far as im aware, they cut in from the side and under the boob and the scar is usually about a cm long.

and rousey is way better than tate. she wins in a looks, personality mma, humour, and any other kind of fight. and she obviously smarter. 2 reasons why. 1 if ronda rousey would fight ronda rousey, she would know not to continually charge forward and get judo fucked. and 2 miesha has settled on dudley do-right while ronda is saving herself for me when i get over to USA.

and has anyone thought of asking miesha if they are real? if theyre fake then she will probly be straight up about it. i suggest doing it in person because she might let you cop a feel.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    we have a term we use here in new zealand, you pronounce it butterface but its written but her face. you use it in a sentence like this. "miesha tate is a but her face" "i like everything on her, but her face"
    This is quite interesting. Here in Brazil we have a saying "Aquela mulher é Raimunda", literally translated as "That woman/girl is Raimunda". "Raimunda" (it's a name, pretty rare and ugly as fuck for Brazilian standards, but a name nevertheless) rhymes with "bunda" (ass). Thus: "Raimunda: feia de cara, boa de bunda" -> "Raimunda: ugly face, nice ass". I'll try to come up with a nice English translation for that one ;X Maybe... "That woman is like Jazz: ugly face, nice ass"?

THe hu3 never ends. hu3h3uh3uhu3huh3

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    I love Rhonda. She's a real fighter. She's beautiful, talented and doesn't take bs from people. Meisha promotes a certain image..women like it...cool. I'd rather be like Rhonda. Let everyone hate and be intimidated.. and here she will stand, the best and the realest lady in MMA. Meisha is fake..fake boobs to match her fake personality. That girl is drama, she stirs up stuff to get attention then talks crap and acts like someone else started it. This isn't reality TV. This is fighting. Shut up trick, get outta here with that mess.

I can't wait to meet Rhonda. I want to be just like her, but in Jiu jitsu. She's real. And why should fame change that?
    I was surprised there wasn't a backlash against Miesha after TUF. In my uneducated opinion she came across as very fake.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast