Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tate's boobs

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Ronda has a better body and a way better face. Miesha always has that "smelled a fart" face going on.
    so true

Array

School
    Ronin
    I think Tate has the better body.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    How dare that guy try to come on our forum and derail our talk about boobs. No manners.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Yes you can get bras with mad padding that make your stuff look wayyyyy bigger. It's light weight too. And FYI, I doubt Meisha really cares about the fighting as much as everyone thinks, obviously boobs were more important, but when you're a scrunch face....what do you have to go on? And you guys still think so crappy of Rhonda...? I thought everyone on here was into conspiracy theories, etc. Is it not common knowledge that the media influences the general public to look at things however they want them to? Come on y'all.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    Yes you can get bras with mad padding that make your stuff look wayyyyy bigger. It's light weight too. And FYI, I doubt Meisha really cares about the fighting as much as everyone thinks, obviously boobs were more important, but when you're a scrunch face....what do you have to go on? And you guys still think so crappy of Rhonda...? I thought everyone on here was into conspiracy theories, etc. Is it not common knowledge that the media influences the general public to look at things however they want them to? Come on y'all.
    Met Ronda, stopped and talked for like 5 minutes and was the friendliest person/fighter I have ever met.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Ronda has a better body and a way better face. Miesha always has that "smelled a fart" face going on.
    Maybe Caraway is constantly unleashing the trouser trumpet? He seems like the kind of bloke that would do that...

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    I said the same thing to the girls in my jiu jitsu class. They hate her and love Miesha.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra
    Hum... I need to leave it here, officially on record: Ronda Rousey is my personal goddess. Thank you very much for the attention.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Great post. I actually liked her more after TUF. She doesn't like Tate, why should she play nice, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    I said the same thing to the girls in my jiu jitsu class. They hate her and love Miesha.
    What reasons do they give for not liking her?

I like athletic looking women, Ronda is beautiful face and body imo. In all honesty I cant think of another woman who is as physically attractive as RR. I realize my personal taste are not universal but Id take RR over a softbody any day. I like a phat ass made of muscle, not actual fat.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 04-27-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Look at this, shes looking right at me,

Attached Images
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 04-27-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast