Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I have tons of grappling to offer Jorgen. Purple belt under Brandon Mc and been doing 10p for around 5 years. Idk if I'll be in Norway but I'm not opposed to anything. I literally want to see as much as possible and aren't ruling out anything.

Array

School
    Wing Tzung Academy Riedmann
    Wing Tzung Academy Riedmann in Austria have open doors to all 10th Planet warriors.
    My town Lustenau in Austria is on the border of Switzerland and Germany, I m in the center of Europa. You can find it on my homepage.

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I have tons of grappling to offer Jorgen. Purple belt under Brandon Mc and been doing 10p for around 5 years. Idk if I'll be in Norway but I'm not opposed to anything. I literally want to see as much as possible and aren't ruling out anything.
    Yep, so it would be awesome to have you over! 10P is opening up in Bergen, Norway as well, don't know exactly when though.

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin
    I'm here in Berlin. Our school is chill and the people are nice and cool. On the plus side they all speak English (if needed). They have no-gi Mondays at 6 (18:00). Not sure when or if you will be here in Berlin, but if you are send me a PM, I'll help you set it up.

Also, if it is a gi time no worries about reaping 10P in a gi...they won't care if you don't care.

I have a lot on my plate with the end of the school year coming up, but if I have the time I would be super happy to give a tour through Berlin...you buy the beer! (Which cost about a Euro for a half liter!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123