Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al

Places to train in Europe?

That is a very broad subject but I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip with a couple people and will definitely be training at as many different places as possible throughout my travels. Going to be making it around to several countries so any suggestion could potentially be helpful. Would love any input whatsoever because I have no idea where to start over there besides maybe Rogers. Thanks in advance for any help.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmimgham UK
    Im sure you'll be more then welcome at 10th Planet Birmingham

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Awesome! I will definitely make it a point to stop by. Kind of using gyms as an excuse to get around and see more than just your typical tourist areas. Also, if anyone has done a European trip and tried to train as much as possible, any experience would be tremendously appreciated.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I'm gonna go ahead and vouch for this fucker. 100% honest to a fault, extremely hard to kill, profiscient at killing, and a killer hang. A unique view on life that comprises of common sense that you instilled in him a year ago, yet he shares it as his original thought at the present in case you forgot. For realz, nobody who trains with/knows Scott doesn't love the dude. If he's in your city, give him a mat and a couch. You won't regret it. Promise.

Warning. Beware of dittling. He dittles.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    There are the moons in the UK and and 10PX in Sweden. Do you ever train in the gi? I can recommend a great school in a great central European destination, Prague, but they don't have nogi class at the moment.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Can only echo Jamie Marshalls sentiments, a 10P Warrior is yet to pay for accommodation when training at 10P Birmingham, would be our pleasure to hook you up if you are over in the UK; Birmingham is about as far from touristy as it gets we're basically an industrial city that no longer has any industry. Stratford is not far away though and where Shakespeare was born so that's always worth a day out, beautiful part of the world.

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    10th planet Stockholm,Sweden always have open doors for our broddas and sistas

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    10P Stockholm is fantastic, Magnus is fantastic and Stockholm has the worlds most beautiful girls.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    10th Planet Glasgow in Scotland is always open to all 10th Planet warriors

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    It certainly appears I will have reasons to visit UK, Sweden, and Scotland now. Awesome, seeing how I have not been out of the U.S aside from a cruise. Travel through Europe which has been a dream and to be able to make periodic stops for awesome training with extended family....it doesn't get any better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast