Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Is this a sign of 10thplanet HOUSTON?

Don't know, but pretty sure that is a picture of GM Leo Giron in the background. He was my first martial arts instructor, a bunch of people packed into a basement learning how to fight with knives. Pretty awesome his system spread out from Stockton, CA.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    Don't know, but pretty sure that is a picture of GM Leo Giron in the background. He was my first martial arts instructor, a bunch of people packed into a basement learning how to fight with knives. Pretty awesome his system spread out from Stockton, CA.
    Giron was legit man, always gotta respect my Kali brothers.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Sorry to take it off topic, but...

Trained with him when I was a kid, didn't realize how special that was. Daniel Inosanto's Mom used to babysit me though by the time I started training he had moved away already.

209!!!

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Yeah you guys sure took this thing off topic. LOL anyhow, this is prof eddie avelar of ground dweller. He is the closest instructor in the Houston area that knows the 10thplanet system and teaches it. So if anyone wants to train in the system, look him up.