Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Bmac.. Give up the jiujitsu.. Your REAL talents are in music..

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Hehe! .

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Nice nice work.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Sean is a genius. He should be working for Tim and Eric or some obscure dark comedy company.

Bmac hit this one out of the stratosphere, he got a poshish, I got a poshish" brilliant. And then out of left field the acai part kilt it :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Ahahahahaha, epic.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    That video gives me a warm fuzzy inside and the overwhelming desire to hug Brandon tenderly.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    It was cold and dark when I left my house this "morning", just a faint ghostly green aurora billowing across a glittering sea of stars overhead. The still already-winter air carried only silence from all across the woods, my own creaking limbs loud as firecrackers as I pedaled my bicycle down the frozen mud path. I paused dead as a small fox appeared on the path ahead of me, standing motionless. He looked as if he'd been carved in place there from an outcropping of orange-pink granite, as if he'd been there and then the world had been created around him, unblinking black eyes locked with my own. Time's passage was marked only by my steady breath spewing mist into the icicle air between us.

And then he loped off. I heard a voice, from everywhere, faint but clear. ".... açaíiii..... açaíii.... " it sang. That's when I knew clear as a thunderbolt that God was telling me to resurrect this brilliant thread on the 10th Planet forum.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    He used so much streeength! That he was pukin' backstaaaage!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    It was cold and dark when I left my house this "morning", just a faint ghostly green aurora billowing across a glittering sea of stars overhead. The still already-winter air carried only silence from all across the woods, my own creaking limbs loud as firecrackers as I pedaled my bicycle down the frozen mud path. I paused dead as a small fox appeared on the path ahead of me, standing motionless. He looked as if he'd been carved in place there from an outcropping of orange-pink granite, as if he'd been there and then the world had been created around him, unblinking black eyes locked with my own. Time's passage was marked only by my steady breath spewing mist into the icicle air between us.

And then he loped off. I heard a voice, from everywhere, faint but clear. ".... açaíiii..... açaíii.... " it sang. That's when I knew clear as a thunderbolt that God was telling me to resurrect this brilliant thread on the 10th Planet forum.
    i wanna hold you
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast