Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Been a min...

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    and if you like fruit, eat as much as you can. Fruit gets a bad rap and very underrated. Its really good for you and super tasty. (just make sure the fruit is really ripe, if not its hard to digest.)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur_v View Post
    and if you like fruit, eat as much as you can. Fruit gets a bad rap and very underrated. Its really good for you and super tasty. (just make sure the fruit is really ripe, if not its hard to digest.)
    While I agree fruit is healthy, Im not sure I agree that eating as much as you can is a good choice for someone looking to lose weight.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    3 weeks to shred it, mike dolce
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Down another 5 solid pounds not water weight since posting i'm deff gonna stay the course i am however going to add a lil fruit as a morning snack and then looking up veggie drinks tonight. I'm just past 2 weeks out for my fight i for see no problems making the 267 i have to hit for the fight. I'm soooo happy i made this change life is starting to get better still very over weight but not gonna stop after my fight the gym is a daily thing now and its complamenting my JJ so much i never thought i would be able to hit rubber guard path tonight i was drilling with ease even hitting mission control>crackhead control>crocodile just its addicting now i wake up with more energy and its like i crave hitting the gym

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Down another 5 solid pounds not water weight since posting i'm deff gonna stay the course i am however going to add a lil fruit as a morning snack and then looking up veggie drinks tonight. I'm just past 2 weeks out for my fight i for see no problems making the 267 i have to hit for the fight. I'm soooo happy i made this change life is starting to get better still very over weight but not gonna stop after my fight the gym is a daily thing now and its complamenting my JJ so much i never thought i would be able to hit rubber guard path tonight i was drilling with ease even hitting mission control>crackhead control>crocodile just its addicting now i wake up with more energy and its like i crave hitting the gym
    Proud of you brother

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    Awesome man! just keep on going man. stay hungry. (not literally ofcourse :/ lol)

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Congrats on the progress brotha!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    fuck vegan diets. eat dead animals! they're way more delicious #datbaconlife

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Great stuff mate!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Its fight day official weigh in was 266.6 today i'm back to walking weight of 268 feeling great cant wait to post how i win and my on going weigh loss with you guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast