Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami

Gun Show Control: submission or control question

So I was messing around with Hindu control and gun show control before class today. 1) I'm definitely not flexible enough for Hindu control. 2) when I started playing with the gun show, I noticed that it's not very hard to choke them out with your forearm (the one being used for the control) if you take your free hand and just pull down on the head, pretty much a wind pipe choke and half blood choke.

What're your thoughts on this? Hopefully one of the gun show/Hindu control masters will get in on this

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Youre definitely part of a small exclusive club. You Hindu controllers should probably get a membership id card and secret handshake or something

Array

School
    Nah man! Hindu and gun show are different. Gun show seems to require less flexibility than Hindu

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Hindu control and gun show control are things I havnt dove into yet but I will soon
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    Nah man! Hindu and gun show are different. Gun show seems to require less flexibility than Hindu
    Whoops, I missed the part where you said you're not flexible enough for Hindu

Array

School
    Combat Base
    If nothing else, just getting into Hindu control is a good measure of your flexibility, and is my next major flexibility goal.

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    I've been going to Gun show control and then using my fist to cut off the other side, kind of like a gag reflex. Or if that doesn't work I use the blade of my forearm and press it into their neck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    So I was messing around with Hindu control and gun show control before class today. 1) I'm definitely not flexible enough for Hindu control. 2) when I started playing with the gun show, I noticed that it's not very hard to choke them out with your forearm (the one being used for the control) if you take your free hand and just pull down on the head, pretty much a wind pipe choke and half blood choke.

What're your thoughts on this? Hopefully one of the gun show/Hindu control masters will get in on this
    Sometimes there is a choke there if you are under his throat. Most of the time he will turn his head though and there won't be a choke. The main game is looking for the arm bar until you either get it or he gives enough resistance that you can just push his arm through for a pop triangle.

Here is a quick vid I did today in class. Only had my phone on me so it's poor quality, but it will give you the gist of the position.

https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eddy View Post
    Sometimes there is a choke there if you are under his throat. Most of the time he will turn his head though and there won't be a choke. The main game is looking for the arm bar until you either get it or he gives enough resistance that you can just push his arm through for a pop triangle.

Here is a quick vid I did today in class. Only had my phone on me so it's poor quality, but it will give you the gist of the position.

Ben Eddy, you are the man. Thank you for that.

Array

School
    Combat Base
    The frame moving about made me feel sick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast