Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

are there 10th planet jujiju near auckland new zealand?

Hi all
    Can anyone tell me if there are 10th planet jujiju in around auckland new zealand?
    I hear that there is one in hemilton.
    Please tell me the contact detail.
    Regard

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Nearest one is Melbourne. One of the members here - Isaac Atley is in Auckland (I think?)

Marty thank u for your reply.
    Do you have Issac Atleys contact detail?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Hey man, sorry im down in dunedin. John alighieri is the man you're looking for. you can find him on here or facebook, he's generally lurking around. he is in Hamilton which is almost definitely easier for you to get to.

I'm always keen on meeting 10th planet enthusiasts though so if youre ever down my ways, throw me a message. I'll probably be in auckland once or twice this year so I'll try and remember to do the same if you want.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Beautiful to see you guys hitting it off just the way 10th Planet brothers would.

You know you are all welcome anytime at the Melbourne and Sunshine affiliates here in Australia!

Array

School
    Ronin
    hi is there any wellys cats up in here im so keen to learn

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian george View Post
    hi is there any wellys cats up in here im so keen to learn
    Dang its cool to see NZers popping up on the forum. as far as I'm aware, there's no 10th planet people near wellington. john is the closest in hamilton for people in the north island, and I'm the closest in the south. from everything I've found in nz jiu jitsu, best bet is to find any school and train there then supplement with MTS and if you can afford the flights, get to train with frank and josh over in melbourne.

please add me on facebook or skype or whatever, and anytime its possible we can train. if we get enough people together we could all meet up and swap techniques, or even do a nz trip to melbourne and get frank and/or josh to share some wisdom.

For anyone that wants to, you can find me on isaac jamie on facebook.

Isaac
    I am currently training at Suriken MMA been training three month.

I am 33 years old training hard so I can have a go at grassroot fight this time next year.

I found 10th planet jujiju useful as I already have flexible hip flexes I can have someone stand on my knee while I am on butterfly stretch and be there with out feeling any pain for hours.
    I really want to learn twister.

Unfortunately there is no 10th planet in AUckland so I am looking to find my answer here.

please pm me if anyone if practicing TJJ in
    Auckland

regard

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by shin80 View Post
    Isaac
    I am currently training at Suriken MMA been training three month.

I am 33 years old training hard so I can have a go at grassroot fight this time next year.

I found 10th planet jujiju useful as I already have flexible hip flexes I can have someone stand on my knee while I am on butterfly stretch and be there with out feeling any pain for hours.
    I really want to learn twister.

Unfortunately there is no 10th planet in AUckland so I am looking to find my answer here.

please pm me if anyone if practicing TJJ in
    Auckland

regard

I dont know if id get people standing on my knees in butterfly stretch hurting or not but fair enough. Are you subscribed to MTS? if megabytes were worth a kg of gold it would still be worth its weight. and its only a few dollars a month. That will help xou more than anything except training full time at a 10th planet moon. get a grappling dummy (person or not) and rep the hell out of moves. If i'm in the north island ill throw you a message, if not make the trip to john. its only a few hours.

good luck . kia kaha bro

Ya I have contact. John will head down during the year.
    Thanks all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast