Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ahh no problem, you guys got a 10p gym up there?

Array

School
    AVT MMA Leeds
    Yeah im hosting the yorkshire one, sold out in just a week! Im a bjj black belt but im not a 10th pjj affiliate. I use alot of 10th planet tech tho and ive twistered someone in a pro mma fight. I dont know maybe I can hook something up round here, will speak with Eddie when hes over.
    Holder of the first ever Twister submission in Bellator history (Bellator 158)
    BJJ Black Belt (2nd Degree) - Chris Haueter/Combat Base
    10th PJJ White Belt

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Great to hear that it's so popular. Hope you guys have a great time. YORKSHIRE!

Thanks. Ever since I met Eddie we have incorporated 10P techniques into our Combat Base style of Jiu Jitsu, like Danny said above he has used a whole bunch of 10P stuff in his Mma career and now he is signed with UFC I expect he will continue to do the same but at a higher level. Did you see his HL reel I posted on here a while ago?

Array

School
    Combat Base
    Did I manage to secure a place Darren? Not that it matters as I have the 10P system mastered - sarcasm, lowest form of wit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg, Ministry Of Martial Arts , Raleigh UK
    Are there any spaces left at ANY of the England seminars????

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    London sold out already. So gutted. I'm on the reserves list for anyone that pulls out.

Oh dear that's me out as well then. Never imagined that places would go so quickly.

We sold out super fast in london
    But I think we are going to have some extra spaces soon
    So will keep you up dated

Quote Originally Posted by dannymitchell View Post
    Yeah im hosting the yorkshire one, sold out in just a week! Im a bjj black belt but im not a 10th pjj affiliate. I use alot of 10th planet tech tho and ive twistered someone in a pro mma fight. I dont know maybe I can hook something up round here, will speak with Eddie when hes over.
    Hey Danny, just to clarify, on the seminar list it states Leeds on 21st. Is that the one you're hosting? If so is there a possibility of extra spaces opening up, for sad bastards who missed the tour info when it came out? or maybe at least a spectators seat. Thanks, man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast