Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield

East Coast 10th planet desert?

I was pm'd there used to be a 10thp in Hartford. I can't seem to locate locations nearby, including Hotboxes. What do East Coast folk do? (I'm in Connecticut, close to NYC.) I remember going to a competition here in CT and a guy was wearing 10th p gear, though.

What's going on with the East Coast?

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    You ain't never seeeeen none of my movies!!!!

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    You're the closest to me at about 3 hours (in good traffic through NYC and NJ Turnpike, which only occurs at 3am.)

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I'm going to be out there eventually and want to get something going someday. I will probably end up north of Hartford, but no idea when this will actually happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Let me know! Does Eddie endorse group of open-minded different school grapplers to get together to try the 10th planet system? I'm a brown belt and compete all the time and won at least 10 fights, none though representing the 10thp gear. However, I am interested in 10th planet jiu-jitsu. So outside of a hotbox, what do folk do? "Unofficial" hotboxes? Coldboxes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    Let me know! Does Eddie endorse group of open-minded different school grapplers to get together to try the 10th planet system? I'm a brown belt and compete all the time and won at least 10 fights, none though representing the 10thp gear. However, I am interested in 10th planet jiu-jitsu. So outside of a hotbox, what do folk do? "Unofficial" hotboxes? Coldboxes?
    You become a Ronin, practice at home with friends/family, make trips whenever possible to the closest Moon and attend 10thPlanet Seminars. That is at least what I do and I am a 3 hour drive from the closest Moon to me too.

Array

School
    What you are describing is essentially a hotbox. I have long term goals of opening a hotbox and eventually a moon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Is a "Ronin" an official thing you sign up for so that 10th planet has a list of floating satellites out there waiting to find orbit?

Array

School
    There was a google map that had locations of all the moons, hotboxes, and any ronin that submitted their locations. Not sure if it's still updated or not.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon-Michael Holland View Post
    You ain't never seeeeen none of my movies!!!!
    LMAO. "No I can't stop yellin, cuz that's how I talk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    What do you mean by endorse? Outside of official hotboxes, we just get together and train when we can. I'm in the Boston area. Only had a chance to train with one other ronin though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast