Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Very proud of you. You composed yourself well, and your genuine excitement was palpable.

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    Massive...

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Eddie, with all due respect, thanks to both you and Joe for not going all Russell Peters on Rickson, and thus talking over him. You guys listened so well and only interjected when appropriate. Respect all around. Fuckin' loved it. You can tell that Rickson sincerely wants to meet again, do another podcast, have you guys over for dinner. Shit, that's success right there...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by luke randell View Post
    Amazing. What else can be said. It was just amazing to listen to. How it all came across was so cool. Open minded, that's so cool that you can be at the level Rickson is and still be so humble. What a great guy. Legend. And how the interview went down with Eddie and Joe was perfect. The questions. Listening to the old stories. His thoughts on modern day life. It had it all. How did it come about that you were part of the interview Eddie? Did Joe just ask you?
    Rickson's PR guy actually contacted me to do my podcast and asked if I thought Joe would have him on his podcast too. Then the PR guy suggested that we all get together on Joe's podcast and of course we all agreed, obviously that was the best option
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I'd still like to see him on yours Eddie! Study the JJGF website and rules, and tell him you will give a serious 30 minutes to just discussing and analyzing why he thinks this will be significantly different from IBJJF. It seems just IBJJF without advantage and some minus points for subjective stalling. Get more in depth on this community concept. Then after that 30 minutes, tell him to let his hair down and get crazy EBR style!!

Array

School
    Roger Gracie, Vienna, Austria
    Götzendorf an der Leitha, Niederösterreich, Austria
    next time you invite Rickson to the JRE, make sure Joey Diaz is there as well, lol jk
    but Jean Jacques may be a good choice! or maybe you could try to get Bas Rutten again!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoph Hackl View Post
    next time you invite Rickson to the JRE, make sure Joey Diaz is there as well, lol jk
    but Jean Jacques may be a good choice! or maybe you could try to get Bas Rutten again!
    Getting Jean Jacques and Rickson on at the same time telling old stories would be insane
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland, OR
    Wow - Awesomeness !!

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Rickson's PR guy actually contacted me to do my podcast and asked if I thought Joe would have him on his podcast too. Then the PR guy suggested that we all get together on Joe's podcast and of course we all agreed, obviously that was the best option
    That is so cool that they were in touch with you Eddie for him to be on EBR, shows how Rickson feels compared to some of his brothers. And i agree, Rickson and Jean Jacques on JRE together would be amazing to listen too. That or Rickson and Kron on together. With Eddie and Joe of course

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    If he's on EBR, you should show him some EBI matches to show how well the format works!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast