Array

School
    10th planet ak HotBox

Submit to the Darkness! Update on 10th Planet Fairbanks Alaska Hotbox

Hey guys!

I just wanted to stop by and give you guys a quick update on how things are going in the far north. Classes have been going AMAZING! And we are having a steady flow of regulars and new individuals every class. We have also had the pleasure of the wealth of knowledge that is Amir Allam! Who I can say has already sharpened everyone's game in the gym. We have the makings of a force that will definitely go places!

The summer is coming to an end and the nights are getting darker and darker. Soon we will have nothing but 23 hours of darkness and pure cold. So cold that the ice fog is so thick you cant see your fingers in front of your face. So cold, if you take boiling water from a cup and throw it in the air, it will make snow. Anyone want to come and teach a seminar? =p

Two weeks ago we held a even called Midnight Summer Mayhem and we had all of the revenue from the even donated to the local Aids Association. We had 8 fights from the gym with 8 victories. There is a documentary coming out soon of the even and I will be sure to post it when it does.

Class tonight was no exception, lots of regulars but some new faces also. 10 has changes my life for the better and will continue to change it for the rest of my life. I have goals, and I WILL COMPLETE THEM!

Submit to the Darkness! And enjoy the Stars!

zGpYVAxl.jpg

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    cool

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    So damn cool that Amir is up there with yalls. Congrats on the happiness Gerrit :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    Oh hey, you mentioned my doc Thanks! The Doc won't be available online for quite a while... But what will be available, is all the fights! Gonna take me another couple weeks, but they'll all be on youtube. Did Gerrit mention the event featured Pride rules?

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Dang! That's a big crew! AWESOME!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Gerrit is one of the nicest, most giving people I've ever met. He's doing wonderful things for people up here and it is a pleasure and honor to support that as much as I can. He's getting good, too... the sonuvabitch managed to catch me in an armbar the other day!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Amir, I'm starting to use Z guard to get my clinch on just like you now. You push push push, make them want to get passed your Z and BOOM! They smash right into where I want them. You were right about tricking them with the Z to get to rubber guard
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Awesome, Eddie; that's by far my main entry into the rubber guard. There's also a Caio Terra sweep from Z guard that combos really nicely with this setup because you push into your opponent (I tried to find a video but failed; Boogeyman will know what I'm talking about, though). Glad I could add a tiny wrinkle to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Amir, I'm starting to use Z guard to get my clinch on just like you now. You push push push, make them want to get passed your Z and BOOM! They smash right into where I want them. You were right about tricking them with the Z to get to rubber guard