Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    #FuckBoi

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    for a while I thought it was the kid that had that memory problem and said he was a black belt and was supposed to go to grant pass or somewhere in the mountain 10 p location.
    What about Grants Pass? whos coming to see me???
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Encizo View Post
    It's all part of the master plan to destroy my reputation. Next up, I'm going to get caught cheating on my wife with a tranny
    Scary if true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    k so now i remember seeing one of his videos before. I hope this guy actually shows up to 10p, that 20 yr old or whatever kid never showed up at 10p grass whatever(sorry, i dont remember the name).
    lol your talking about Boulder.
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    uh oh
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Having a lapse of judgment and choosing a black belt rank on a forum, not understanding a forum guideline/rank system is one thing. Blatantly lying and claiming to be Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt is another, you clearly had to actually type that in. You have zero rank in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and now you have zero creditability with 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu. I'm sure there will be more stuff that pops up now that you are on the radar. I thought there was a chance of redemption for you, but clearly there is no future for you in the 10th Planet System. You are no longer welcome here.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    lol. Damn I forgot about that personal trainer bullshit. wow. Even I hate me now. The national champion thing was from the grapplers quest nationals though. 6months to 2 years. Pathetic, but I did win, and you can watch. I am a pretty damn good strength coach though, and a long time vegetarian. That shit was just to get old, out of shape clients though and DEFINITLY NOT for the bjj community. pretty pathetic though . I must admit. Truthfully, this is amazingly humbling. I will keep on taking it though, bc I truthfully really do love and use the system.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Lol, justifying lying by saying it was a way to trick people who didn't know better.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me. I took the father. Now I'll take the son. You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts. As for you, Mr. Fatty fuckin WarNutz, you come down to the Points again, and you'll be dispatched by my own hand. Get back to your celebration and let me eat in peace

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast