Array

School
    akka overland park

Need help with meal replacement!!!

OK, so i switched jobs and I am bartending now. The problem is that it has thrown off my eating habits. Sometimes I only get to eat 1-2 times per day. So i need an affordable meal replacement option that i can take 1-2 times per day 4-5 times a week. I don't make a lot of money, so it needs to be cost effective. Also if you could point me to some affordable options for supplements. I'm almost out and i can't keep buying them from GNC. I am willing to buy online, but i dont know who i can trust. Thanks again.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    muscle milk taste decent! (chocolate)

or you could be like napolean dynomite and put tator tots in your pocket!
    :-D

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    muscle milk taste decent! (chocolate)
    Careful, I read a study saying there were large amounts of heavy metals in muscle milk. I still drink it occasionally but not nearly as often as I did before i read that (i was drinkin em after every workout)

I like the Naked Drinks (Protein Version)... It has 440 cals, 70g carbs, 32g protein in an easy to drink and decent tasting drink (aside from the graininess of the protein)... Its got a bunch of good fruits in it and the cals are up there so its definitely a decent meal replacement. I drink one every morning before my first actual meal.

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Logan View Post
    OK, so i switched jobs and I am bartending now. The problem is that it has thrown off my eating habits. Sometimes I only get to eat 1-2 times per day. So i need an affordable meal replacement option that i can take 1-2 times per day 4-5 times a week. I don't make a lot of money, so it needs to be cost effective. Also if you could point me to some affordable options for supplements. I'm almost out and i can't keep buying them from GNC. I am willing to buy online, but i dont know who i can trust. Thanks again.
    Be careful man...i had a decent job but with some crazy ass work hours and also had a side gig and especially worked over time so it was tough...soon found myself eating 1-2 times a day (big meals too) and late night eating. i gained a hell of a lot of weight and was fatigued. depending on your body structure and metabolism if you get into those bad habits you can get all sorts of health problems. luckily i went back to school and don't have to work right now and have a schedule of working out 5-6 times a week and eating 5-6 meals a day. my point is i don't think you need meal replacements, i think you need to prepare your meals ahead of time (the night before cooking chicken, packing food using tupperwear, eating fruits and vegetables, etc) and make sure you take the time to eat them. and as far as supplements i'd suggest working that around when you work out. but if you are on the run and don't get up early or take the time to eat the food correctly, maybe some regular breakfast/granola bars or protein shakes for the sake of epenses...bodybuilding.com has some good deals if you can't afford gnc..but supplements in general are costly

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    You shouldn't have meal replacements with artificial flavors. I found the best meal replacement it is the highest quality, shakeology. Check the web site shakeology.com, it expensive but worth it.

Array

School
    Art of Jiu Jitsu, Costa Mesa,CA
    Go to bodybuilding.com. I found the best prices there and the bst description of content and prices. Good luck!

Array

School
    akka overland park
    Yeah the biggest problem is that i literally have NO time to eat. I am almost none stop from 6-11:30. No breaks and no time to eat. So having a meal in there some how is going to have to come from a shake. I have access to a blender, ice, milk, and juice. BUt i may only get 1-2 minutes of time to drink.