Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield

Murilo Santana and Miyao brothers open NYC school - Free seminar gi and nogi

Click on their website and RSVP for a free seminar with Leandro Lo, Paulo and Joao, Murilo, Luis Panza and others in a grand opening celebration. Dates are Jan 31 for Gi and Feb 1st for Nogi. Plus, you can take classes for free the entire week.

http://unityjiujitsu.com/

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Leandro Lo and Luis Panza will be there until Pans as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Wow looks good!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Bethlehem will be there

ig and twitter @jm10p

NYC is turning into a mecca. Renzo, Danaher, Shaolin, Marcelo Garcia, Paulo Miyao, Joao Miyao, Murilo Santana...

Murilo Santana is the most underrated nogi grappler in the world IMO.

Also he's a great guy. He rolled no-gi for 12 hours straight for charity for sexual assault survivors. No water, no bathroom breaks. Nothing.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    NYC is turning into a mecca. Renzo, Danaher, Shaolin, Marcelo Garcia, Paulo Miyao, Joao Miyao, Murilo Santana...

Murilo Santana is the most underrated nogi grappler in the world IMO.

Also he's a great guy. He rolled no-gi for 12 hours straight for charity for sexual assault survivors. No water, no bathroom breaks. Nothing.

Murilo is also a native speaker of both English and Portuguese which really helps instruction.

Cool to have guys like Miyaos, who really embody "new" jiu jitsu at the same place as Murilo, who is super old school. Good mix.

Quote Originally Posted by NotReady View Post
    Murilo is also a native speaker of both English and Portuguese which really helps instruction.

Cool to have guys like Miyaos, who really embody "new" jiu jitsu at the same place as Murilo, who is super old school. Good mix.
    Do you know what will happen to Lo? If Paulo, Joao, and Murilo are coming here, is Leandro Lo just going to stay back in Brazil? Or is he coming to NYC also? I know he's at the grand opening, but I mean like for good. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up following. I know he gets so much out of training with those guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    im gonna take a huge dump in the bathroom when im there

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    im gonna take a huge dump in the bathroom when im there
    lmao why?

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Do you know what will happen to Lo? If Paulo, Joao, and Murilo are coming here, is Leandro Lo just going to stay back in Brazil? Or is he coming to NYC also? I know he's at the grand opening, but I mean like for good. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up following. I know he gets so much out of training with those guys.
    I know Lo is staying until Pans. I think Luis Panza as well. Beyond that I am not sure, but will ask.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast