Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    For warrior, I got Geo. 2 EBI titles, beat Glover, ADCC Trials murder. I think a case can be made for Tony Ferguson, as well. He represents on the biggest stage of all, throwing the 10 all over the place.

For moon, I got Costa Mesa and Yuma. Both are putting 10p in the UFC and making us look fabulous in doing so.
    I'm gonna 2nd Costa Mesa. Casey has been getting shit done. So really it would be Costa Mesa/Buena Park/Reign but since Tony is flying the 10th Planet flag so high out of Costa Mesa I'll say CM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    Orchard or Geo, because they have introduced so many new ideas and flows into the System. Zog should also be given some attention for his contributions.

One more, B-Mac for the updated Warm-ups.
    Zog is always spreading the 10p gospel!! A L W A Y S! I can't even start to mention what he's done for 10p. He's an O G that bleeds 10p. And probably the only guy that's screams in his sleep reap the knee! And BMac, I mean c'mon the wrestler getting his ego fed to him is priceless.every gym gets those guys, thank you Brandon for catching the badassery on tape
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Either Geo or Orchard for NWOTY, both guys are silencing the 10p haters not only with their frequent comp wins but with the exciting sub only style they bring to the mats. One thing about Orchard that helps motivate me was the loss to Garry Tonon, how he went about studying leg locks after and changed the whole half guard game when we started seeing the Honey Hole on MTS.
    2 Nibiru warriors, 2 Phalanx warriors.

MOTY should go to Zog for repping the system to the fullest, blowing my mind with every technique and for having the ability to cause my legs to just fade away and disappear at the thought of him touching them in anyway, making them into pretzels that I don't understand just yet.

I'd also have to mention Decatur for MOTY because Brandon has introduced so many important concepts to my game with his videos. The work he has done with Brent at PCE is amazing.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Geo for Warrior of the year.
    Denny
    Orchard
    All of the UFC reps

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Geo, Orchard, Denny for NWOTY
    Melbourne for MOTY... Frank has done so much for all of us in Australia he has taken the whole country over and has planted the seed to have another 5-6 affiliates pop up in the next 6 months or so, not only that he has become the voice of MMA in Aus becoming the feature commentator in multiple organizations, all while supporting his own students at 10th Planet Melbourne who are turning heads at all of the country's highest levels of competition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Melbourne does deserve some love
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart / Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem Havok View Post
    Geo, Orchard, Denny for NWOTY
    Melbourne for MOTY... Frank has done so much for all of us in Australia he has taken the whole country over and has planted the seed to have another 5-6 affiliates pop up in the next 6 months or so, not only that he has become the voice of MMA in Aus becoming the feature commentator in multiple organizations, all while supporting his own students at 10th Planet Melbourne who are turning heads at all of the country's highest levels of competition.
    100000% agree with Jem!
    Geo, Nathan or Denny for WOTY and Melbourne for MOTY. Frank's dedication and commitment in both the development of his warriors and the growth of 10thP Australia wide is second to none!
    Instagram: @de4thbycupcake

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Geo Eddie Denny ferguson gastelum for warrior coasta Mesa for moon

Coasta Mesa for moon I think they have the deepest squad in the system

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Grank Barca and 10th Planet JJ Melbourne for Moon of the year.

Frank is more relentless than the Predator when it comes to Spreading the System and the good word of the 10.
    He NEVER stops I mean NEVER.

He bleeds 10th Planet and instills that same passion into all his students.
    He's leading all of us Aussie 10th Planet soldiers by example setting the wheels in motion for an 10th Planet explosion in the months to come.

No question GRANKLIFE FOR MOTY

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    I think scary Kerry should be nominated for warrior too

ig and twitter @jm10p

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast