Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Melbourne is looking pretty fuckin strong in my mind for MOTY. Franks passion for the system is undeniable! Helping prep a several Aussie moons for launch. Hell I've never even personally met Frank & I dig his Passion for 10p! My stance on NWOTY will not change. Even though he hasn't competed as often as some, EBI 1&2 + ADCC trials. And only gaining momentum. All with around 4years training!!! He's just starting to truck up the scene!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Hobart No-Gi/Hybrid Training Centre
    Geo and MOTY: 10th Planet Melbourne

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    NWOTY - Geo has to get it. EBI 1 (Jeff Glover), EBI 2, ADCC trials, etc. Plus teaches at both Oceanside and San Diego.

MOTY - I don't know who should win this, but this year I remember seeing more from one particular moon, 10th Planet San Francisco. Denny has been killing it, winning Naga, EBI 2, etc. Ben Eddy with the Hindulotines/Hindu Control and everything else he was busting out this year. Big Red got his Black Belt from Denny, etc.

Good luck all!

Geo and 10th planet melbourne

MOTY: 10TH Planet Melbourne

Sensei Frank Barca is one of the most passionate and technical instructors I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and am honoured for my son, daughter and myself to be under his leadership.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Reading through these......I swear to god Eddie I'm speechless!

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Array

School
    Mitsu domoe martial arts and 10thplanet melbourne
    NWOTY: geo

MOTY: 10thplanet melbourne, I spent 5 months training full time with Sensei frank barca and the crew. The experience completely changed myself and my jiujitsu. I cannot express how amazing the culture and passion is that frank inspires in all his students.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    NWOTY= Geo hands down.

MOTY is gunna take some thought, theres definitely a few in the running.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet SF/Melbourne
    The warrior of the year has spoken enough for himself already.

I'll chime in to back up Melbourne for the Moon nomination. Susy and I were two of the first people to walk through his door (however many years ago...?) and from that moment the kindness, generosity, hospitality, and enthusiasm that I have observed from Frank is really phenomenal and worth noting. Anybody can walk into that gym to find a comfortable and welcoming environment: noobs, kids, women, etc. I love gyms where the whole family feels comfortable and actually does hang out. On a personal level, Frank has been a reliable shoulder for me to lean on and listen when I needed one. As far as repping 10th Planet, I really doubt that anyone, other than Eddie, has taken as much crap from their local community than Frank has; you'd really have to be from Melbourne to appreciate how much he took on with such gentlemanly grace and a smile. Master Frank does by doing, not by talking.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    MOTY - 10th Planet Melbourne
    Frank has created a place where all people are welcome, His knowledge of the system and new MTS as they come out is amazing he must stay up all night watching and preparing for the monday class.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast