Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Since we can't pick Eddie even though he tooled Royler, it is Geo without a doubt.
    If I could nominate a moon it would be Clare, because every time I turn around these guys are smashing tourneys.
    I have to nominate Bethlehem, for all the work they are putting in with Grace and their MMA fighters, and hitting tourneys.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Since we can't pick Eddie even though he tooled Royler, it is Geo without a doubt.
    If I could nominate a moon it would be Clare, because every time I turn around these guys are smashing tourneys.
    I have to nominate Bethlehem, for all the work they are putting in with Grace and their MMA fighters, and hitting tourneys.
    Clare guys are doing great, however they are a hotbox not a moon quite yet
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    Picking these things is always hard because so many people bring so much to the table. But my vote would be geo for NWOTY. And MOTY would casey and the crew at Costa mesa for all their work with tony etc in brining it to the UFC.

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    NWOTY: Geo, Tony Ferguson, or Nathan Orchard.
    Moon of the Year: Costa Mesa. However, there are about 5 moons that deserve this award.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I too am going to have to go with the popular consensus; Geo definitely deserves the NWOTY. We're so fortunate to have that guy representing the system. I would nominate Orchard as a very close second; no doubt.

As far as moons go, that's a little bit more difficult. Melbourne seems to be a popular choice, so I would say it's well deserved if they win it.

Array

School
    10th planet melnbourne
    Moty Melbourne

Granks what a guy he has this place running like clockwork creating killers keeping everyone in shape all year round . He puts in the hours an the reps and it shows how hard he work with his ridiculous amount of knowledge to the system, there not a thing we miss out on when something new drops . #granklife

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Clare guys are doing great, however they are a hotbox not a moon quite yet
    Shit man, that was a case of going into autopilot. What I meant to type was "If I could nominate a hotbox it would be clare, because everytime I turn around they are smashing tourneys, but they are not a moon."

My brain had moon and hotbox fighting for position in there.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    I'm sure the process is informal, but I'm seeing a lot of Melbourne folk self-nominating. Not that they don't deserve it, just wondering if we can get an "official"(?) paragraph on each of the moons nominated, and submitted by one person. (?) Just a thought. I'm new here and am a ronin. But I think what you all do is really cool, love this team.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Its just a nomination process, its not the actual vote. There will be a formal vote/poll in a few weeks for only pro members.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    No need to list all his accomplishments but Geo for WOTY. Special mentions to Tony Ferguson, Ben Saunders (potential WOTY next year?) and Kelvin Gastelum for being high profile UFC 10p savages. Orchard got my vote last year and should also be considered. Also hard to not mention Cora Sek. Has any 12 year old got as much attention and noise as she has? Her highlight videos are truly inspiring. Having just watched Amber's highlight video she too also deserves a mention and no discussion about female 10p warriors would be complete without mentioning Tori Applegate.

MOTY for me is Melbourne. As an infrequent visitor the atmosphere and culture that Frank has created is amazing. You could never find a more welcoming place where everyone greets you with a smile, warm hug and then proceeds to terrorise you with super technical jiu jitsu. The recent Renegade comp highlight video shows the team of killers that is being produced and honed to become one of the most fearsome armies in Aus. The fact that this time next year potentially there will be another 5 - 6 moons in Aus shows the dedication and passion that Frank has. On a personal note Frank has always welcomed me and my mates to his school and we are always treated like family. To take a class from Frank is an amazing experience - you can feel the electricity and passion in the air but his in depth knowledge and ability to teach is what sets him and his school apart. #granklife

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast