Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Kakuto University & Traveling 10 Ring Circus
    Again, thanks for all of the kind words about our tournaments and my custom sport mouthguards (proformguard.com). I don't know if we'll have the Brazilian BBQ this time or not, but we are working to bring in the sushi chef...sushi rolls, jiu jitsu rolls, and acai....bowls! We do hope to pull in some coxinhas (chicken croquettes--tradition brazilian snack food). I hope that you all will click on our webpage and read about the event...you can do so here... http://kakutochallenge.com/index.php/events/next-event

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Wow, this sounds like something I'd even take my non jiu jitz friends/family to simply for the food + experience of seeing competitive submission fighting. Btw..Brazilian BBQ is freaking top notch for those who haven't tried.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    Wow, this sounds like something I'd even take my non jiu jitz friends/family to simply for the food + experience of seeing competitive submission fighting. Btw..Brazilian BBQ is freaking top notch for those who haven't tried.
    It's a great event to just watch, because the Pro Tourney is always SUPER competitive and filled with destroyers' Lots of subs and exciting matches.

And the one of the guys fighting in the super fight this time is arguably one of the sexiest men to ever draw the breath of life.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    XD lol.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12