Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

If Anyone Has Ever Won A Sword At Naga, I Have Some Really Cool Info About Them

Ok I have Won 5 swords this year, This is info about the black one's with Japanese writing on the blade. Myself and my buddy Billy both won swords at Naga Conn. He's 26, fight's pro MMA, and his Jiu Jitsu is legit. He won Men's advanced blue belt 139 pounds.

We got talking about how well made the swords are, and how cool the writing is on the blades. We wondered what it said. We both decided it said "Only The Strong Survive" because thats what it said on the box they came in.

He just texted me.......we were wrong !!!!LOL.

We have a Japanese Steak House right next to our Jiu Jitsu School, Billy went in tonight for a couple drinks and take the sword to show to the guys that own the place, He's friends with them and they wanted to see it. They translated for him.

It says......... KILL THEM ALL, AND THERE SOULS TOO !!!!!

How badass is that ?????lol.

Array

School
    Team Destruction MMA
    Thanks for the translation. I was curious what mine meant also.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    Awesome always wondered what mine said. Thanks! Lets keep bringing them home!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    haha thats awsome

Array

School
    Quadrant6 - Jiu jitsu Fight Team
    WTF!! You win swords at NAGA!?! Thats so awesome!!! hahaha

Are there any tournaments that give away cars, houses, or islands?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Conner-belated congrats for all of your accomplishments this year. To do so much at such a young age is inspiring to people of ANY age!
    That's interesting about the blades. I've never opened mine, so I don't know of there's any text there or not. It's possible that they may all say something different, no?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    can you post some pics of them....also did any watch the documentary "Reclaiming The Blade" made me want to go get in some sword fights.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I think all the black one's have the all the same writing , at least my friend Billy's and mine does. We talked about a sword fight when we got back to our school, but our coach's wouldn't let us : ( LOl.

I will try to get a photo, but I have tried to put photos on before and never had much luck. but I will try again.
    I just checked the rest of my swords. I have 2 that look like snake skin covered, those are kinda cheap looking. No writing on the blades of those. both my black ones and just checked have a red one. All of those have the same writing on them.

LOL!

I'm pissed. I won 1st place at NAGA but they were out of swords so I got a Silver medal. YAY!