Array

School
    Ronin

10th Planet Ronin rashguard (making a rashguard out of the Ronin t-shirt) ??

Hi all,
    Have studied Eddie's books for years but am new to this forum.

Just wondering if there is any sort of 'suggestion box' for rashguard ideas ?

I decided to grab the 10th Planet Ronin t-shirt from the store ...I would instant buy a rashguard version of the exact same design !

Any plans for this or any chance of getting this happening?

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I could be wrong but I think I remember seeing one on the forums at some point... Hopefully someone else chimes in

Array

School
    Ronin
    Thanks for the reply

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    No suggestion box. Frank Barca is in Melbourne so why be a ronin when there's a moon right by! Here on the forum you have to use your real name. We are a clan! Welcome to the forum!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Ronin
    I'm a Ronin and would love a Rashguard. Saying that, I wear the Alien one currently and it lets people know I'm part of this family. The Biotech one as well I believe doesn't mention any location... so nothing to say Ronins can't wear them.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I believe Ronins can wear any 10p rashie as long as the rank is represented right (wearing a ranked rashie.) I have the old school black n grey 10p rashie and the exoskeleton one.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez "Rat" Reyna View Post
    No suggestion box. Frank Barca is in Melbourne so why be a ronin when there's a moon right by! Here on the forum you have to use your real name. We are a clan! Welcome to the forum!
    Met Frank, awesome guy and awesome school as well (Drove there when Eddie was there last year)
    School is over one side of the city and I'm over the other ... fighting through peak hour traffic I'm screwed, would be an hour each way.

Thanks for the forum welcome!
    ....I didn't realize we were supposed to use real names but I've got no problem with doing so though, will change mine.

EDIT: Can't seem to change username or add a photo
    Last edited by SAB380; 03-03-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Apperz View Post
    I'm a Ronin and would love a Rashguard. Saying that, I wear the Alien one currently and it lets people know I'm part of this family. The Biotech one as well I believe doesn't mention any location... so nothing to say Ronins can't wear them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez "Rat" Reyna View Post
    I believe Ronins can wear any 10p rashie as long as the rank is represented right (wearing a ranked rashie.) I have the old school black n grey 10p rashie and the exoskeleton one.
    Oh I did order the biomech one (and the Ronin t-shirt).
    I just like the Ronin t-shirt so much I want a raashguard version

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Man I would be there every single training session morning or night if I lived only an hour away from Mista Frank Barca! I would kill to have a school that close to me! Make the trip! You won't regret it!

Array

School
    Ronin
    *edit because this thread isn't about my personal situation but sweet ronin rashguards*
    Last edited by SAB380; 03-04-2015 at 12:58 PM.