Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Prison guard is another great option. Also using powder keg style can sometimes get the arm bar rather than limp arming.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Coming up to dogfight from lock requires the underhook. The shotgun style armbar Ronda executed requires the overhook/whizzer.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Coming up to dogfight from lock requires the underhook. The shotgun style armbar Ronda executed requires the overhook/whizzer.
    So theoretically it could be used as a counter to dogfight? I was discussing homie control earlier, but still gotta play with it. Thankfully my instructor took the questions to heart and we're drilling half guard for the next 2 weeks More to come..

Array

School
    What's funny is that he's been allowing guys to get to dogfight at will because he's been 100% confident in his uchimata and the fact that there's virtually no one out there that could outwrestle him at his weight class. But talking about this is making us both look deeper, and making him ask "What IF the guy is extremely well-versed at dogfight." +1, niburu forum.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    Prison guard is another great option. Also using powder keg style can sometimes get the arm bar rather than limp arming.

Wishful thinking against this dude Just gotta believe more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12