Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    You were terminated
    Strange. I don't see a recurring payment in Paypal anymore, maybe I have to reauthorize. Anyway, it's way off topic.

This is just my opinion and sorry to piss people off but I welcome the hate.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Why are you calling him dumb? Is it because he is mexican? You racist

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Alright Braden, these guys have had their fun.

You ask a good question and you offended some people for daring to question their master. I think it a poor way to make friends here to start like this (just as I think it a poor way to welcome a new guy into the fold to alienate you as some have done)...so let me try to mend some fences by taking your question seriously. I'm going to ask you a question and make no assumptions, ok? Just walk me through your thoughts without assuming that by asking a question I'm trying to make a point (I'm not, not yet).

Why is it important what Eddie Bravo thinks about black people?

To put it in context, as a religious person, some of Joe Rogan's opinions about religious people offend me. I wonder if he is a bigot. And I don't honestly care. I'm sure it's not keeping him up at night to think that perhaps he might have offended some religious people. It's not keeping me up at night either: I've written him off as a theological thinker.

So why is it so important to you that you would risk alienating yourself from everyone here to start things off like that?
    i'm not afraid to state my opinion even if it means alienating myself with my first post. And based on the reactions full of hate & even more racist memes ect. I'm sure this forum is full of charming people & I doubt i'm missing anything. Notice how you have no black people coming to Eddie's defense. He may not be in the KKK or out the closet racist. But he is certainly not as cool as I thought before listening to him open his mouth

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Braden Lewis View Post
    i'm not afraid to state my opinion even if it means alienating myself with my first post. And based on the reactions full of hate & even more racist memes ect. I'm sure this forum is full of charming people & I doubt i'm missing anything. Notice how you have no black people coming to Eddie's defense. He may not be in the KKK or out the closet racist. But he is certainly not as cool as I thought before listening to him open his mouth
    What did you hope to accomplish? If you he's not your cup of tea, why not just keep it moving? If, in fact, he is a racist, do you think your diatribe and name calling is somehow going to miraculously change him? You are seeking attention, plain and simple, and we are just bored enough to give it to you. But seriously, if your point was to express your opinion on Eddie, it's done, move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    You didn't answer my question. I'm fairly sure you're not a troll, but you seem to have come in with a lot of anger. I'd just love to know why.

Was it because you were embarrassed that you recommended the podcast to a black friend?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    meme1699814862.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 03-25-2015 at 03:03 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 03-25-2015 at 04:03 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    If trollin gets you off whatevz. At least your not jerkin it in a school zone.

White people who share this opinion have never truly had a black friend. When you dance around stupid shit like valid stereotypes, you always have a barrier that can't go past formal candor. You should of asked your friend if he likes scary movies. I'll bet my nuts he doesn't. Go figure. Your friend prolly thinks you're square as fuck and I hate to break it to you, you're more racist than Eddie. Your fear to offend or have honest dialogue about cultural differences shows you put them in a separate category from yourself, because you really know nothing about them.

It's kinda like male feminists. They try sooo fucking hard to be something they're not and pretend to understand something they don't, but in the end, they get zero pussy.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Eddie called me the "N" word once. True story.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast