Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Chris Herzog- Medford OR seminar

Thank you so much for taking the trek to Medford. It was top notch. 4.5 hours of leg lock technique that leveled me up, no doubt. If anybody is on the fence about going to a Chris Herzog seminar, stop it. It's completely worth traveling as far as you need to.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Thank you so much for taking the trek to Medford. It was top notch. 4.5 hours of leg lock technique that leveled me up, no doubt. If anybody is on the fence about going to a Chris Herzog seminar, stop it. It's completely worth traveling as far as you need to.
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Amazing
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Thanks to Zog for coming over and dropping incredible knowledge. And thanks to Brent for making it happen. Well worth the 20 hour round trip!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Such an awesome weekend! Got to train with my pacific northwest 10th planet fam, put faces to names I've know on the forum for years! Thanks to Brent for bringing me out and to all the guys that drove crazy far just to come to the seminar, I'm flattered that you'd sacrifice an entire weekend in a car just to train with me for 4 hours. Brent you and Melissa were gracious hosts, I'm all ready excited for my next trip out there!

Oh and thanks to Aaron for giving chemtrails a chance brotha!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I would sacrifice another day in a car to attend a Zog seminar anytime. I learned so much and had a great time hanging out with people on the same path. Thank you to Zog for sharing your knowledge online and in person, thank you to Brent for hosting this and bringing Zog out and thanks to everyone who attended for a great time.

If you ever get a chance to attend a Zog seminar you should do whatever you can to get there, it is well worth it. IMO, if you run a Moon you owe it to your students to bring Zog out at least once.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I've been trying to let everyone know for years. I am proud to say that Decatur was on the Herzog bandwagon way early!

Wish I could have been there!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I've been trying to let everyone know for years. I am proud to say that Decatur was on the Herzog bandwagon way early!

Wish I could have been there!
    Absolutely, you've had my back since we was wild n out on the skreets as youngins. And its why you are forever under my umbrella of protection. An attack on Bmac is an attack on me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    I would sacrifice another day in a car to attend a Zog seminar anytime. I learned so much and had a great time hanging out with people on the same path. Thank you to Zog for sharing your knowledge online and in person, thank you to Brent for hosting this and bringing Zog out and thanks to everyone who attended for a great time.

If you ever get a chance to attend a Zog seminar you should do whatever you can to get there, it is well worth it. IMO, if you run a Moon you owe it to your students to bring Zog out at least once.
    You, Toby and Aaron are hard core ronins! It was my pleasure to be able to share with you guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Excellent instruction and a wonderful time finally meeting Zog, hopefully it was worth the trip for him I certainly know it was for me. Fine details on reaping are always a good thing to learn.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast