Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

Second Place, first tournament.

So my 6 year old son got the silver in his first tournament. No gi, sub only. He weighed in at 42 pounds and gave up 15 pounds in the final, to a Gracie Barra student. It was there second fight of the night against each other, first was a stalemate. Both of them did great. Here's the gold medal match.
    https://youtu.be/vqT3Cn5fKv8

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Mini Luccanator did awesome. I'm so happy kids nowadays have much better access to "functional" martial arts like BJJ and of course the parents who support their children's martial arts development and training. All I had nearby as a kid growing up was ATA and some exotic named Kung Fu styles and TKD at the local YMCA.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Thanks bro. I was lucky enough to grow up with JKD. My dad was a second gen student. I'm a third gen. The grappling game was always weak, so it was a blessing to find 10th Planet... and that was like 9 years ago. He'll come up in the system. Hopefully by the time he's 11 or 12 he'll be on the same level as Grace or Cora, although he's obsessed with Garry Tonon right now.