Fish Oil Brand/ Joint Formla

Hey every one. I was curious to know what brand of fish oil or joint formula do you guys use; anyone use Onnit's Stron BONE & Joint? Also any experience with bad products as well? Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona
    Universal Nutrition Animal Flex worked better than anything I have ever used. I broke and sprained both my ankles as a kid and now they pop constantly after about 2 weeks of taking that they quit popping almost completely.

Array

School
    na
    Take udos oil I've been using it for two years pain free

Array

School
    RMNU / flowhouse bjj
    try krill oil... it is considered superior to fish oil.

check out this infographic.
    http://www.mercola.com/infographics/...-krill-oil.htm

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Best joint oil you can use is water, hands down. I feel a significant difference in my joints the days I'm well hydrated compared to those I'm not. Witnessed in my lower back, too.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I take a fish oil and glucosamine 7 from Nutrilite, my friend sells it and I use it to both support him and also cause I feel better when I take it. If any folks are interested I can post a link to the products either here or through FB.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    http://cheflynda.com/2015/03/the-ine...oporosis-cure/

this is why they say to make sure your magnesium supplements are chelated, that contains some boron. trifecta of magnesium-calcium-boron helps bone and joint health. and you wont have to worry about kidney stones from not being able to process the calcium. (also one of the big pineal detox substances, sodium borate)