Array

School
    RMNU / flowhouse bjj

Conspiracy theory funding

I know this place is full of conspiracy theory lovers... And this is why I lurk here very often. I really do enjoy reading and sometimes "investigating" some ideas.

A little while ago I read some Twitter comment, which made me wonder. What if the government is playing a double game?
    Do I believe all the scripted lines? Hell no.

But how hard would it be for Trump (or Clinton) to throw out a few stick to someone like Alex Jones to promote a distraction?

I think if some controlling entity is responsible for missinformation, they would be clever enough to play a few seemeingly conflicting moves. You don't make one obvious opener in chess and reveal your strategy. You don't struggle for a triangle when you can flow into an armbar or oomopla.

Guess the point is that if anyone else feels that many conspiracy theories are a low level play to distract from the real game? And how much funding comparatively flows to outlets like Breitbart or Infowars vs other media. Just can't help but feel that this is such a convenient funnel to distract from the games that hedge funders play, institutions that trade forex manipulate currency markets and this is so... above that anyone talks about. But this is where billions are moved in a day, little nations get into designed civil wars to devaluate their currency and prop the USD.

It's real and amazingly tricky, but we're arguing about the shape of our planet or lizard people or CIA hacking TV's . Seems we're way off topic.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    For sure there are plenty of conspiracy theories are "fake" or "a distraction" or "misinformation".
    Its hard to tell what is real, what is paid for, what is a joke and what are the ramblings of a madman.

I agree with you, there are so many more pressing issues at hand.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Its just a tough discussion to have, once one realizes that Congress never lawfully reconvened after the south seceded and we have thus been in a constitutional crisis for 157 years running...

This guys testimony is right up your ally: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

It's ALL disinformation. Every single truth "movement" is controlled opposition, or at the very least has agents of control within it.

People have no idea how powerful these satanists are and how long they have ruled the world. Hint: the Roman Catholic Church never lost its power when Rome "fell". Look to the Vatican. Always.

There is some high level, baby-sacrificing luciferian crime syndicate eyes-wide-shut occult shit going on at the top. Don't think it's limited to corporations and banks... Lol.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Good stuff, I posted that Ronald Bernard vid the other day when it was out on vimeo. Always follow the money. I'm curious how those LIBOR gold & silver fixing class action lawsuits will go - but knowing what I know, that they own the courts too, we'll probably see nobody go to jail except maybe some low level guy who was especially sloppy, and then "the bank" will have to pay out .000000002% of what it made in illegitimate profits as punishment.