Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Headquarters or electric chair from deep half guard

Good morning my BJJ homies I need some help setting up sweeps from deep half guard if the electric chair fails, possibly can some tell me in detail step by step how to execute the sweep ? Please and thank you

Failing how? Like, what's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin T View Post
    Failing how? Like, what's happening?
    1 arm has the under hook and the other is stuck outside from the guy trying to Kimura it, I tried bumping them to create space and sneak that arm in but against tough guys it's hard to even bridge them.

Sorry I meant for the electric chair Im not able to execute the transition because I'm not able to scoot under and behind them.

Is it possible to send a video?

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    So your arm on the side you have the lockdown...you have an underhook, or is it getting kimura’d?

When I do electric chairs, I am locking down his right leg. I stiff arm/Heismann into his left armpit and scoop up his left leg. My hips are “shoveling” underneath his hips as I turn to my left side and bring his left leg to shoulder next to my neck. I test their flexibility and sometimes push for the electric chair or transfer his left leg to the left side of my head and sweep into top stoner control.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The deep half sling shot from h3 maybe?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Sense Eddie can you link me a YouTube video of that by any chance? Actually I just competed over the weekend and my opponent never threatened to take my arm which did challenge my issue and force me to solve it, so I just kept throwing my hand in between my legs and monkey grip my own thigh and wait until I see the opening and then underhook his leg and go for the sweep, in your experiences how have people attacked your outside arm whenever you were in deep half? Thank you very much for the reply sensei I very much appreciate it <3

Thank you for the breakdown I very much appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Siriphongs View Post
    So your arm on the side you have the lockdown...you have an underhook, or is it getting kimura’d?

When I do electric chairs, I am locking down his right leg. I stiff arm/Heismann into his left armpit and scoop up his left leg. My hips are “shoveling” underneath his hips as I turn to my left side and bring his left leg to shoulder next to my neck. I test their flexibility and sometimes push for the electric chair or transfer his left leg to the left side of my head and sweep into top stoner control.
    Thank you for the breakdown I appreciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast