Array

School
    basement

anderson silva greasing?

Not that it was a factor in the fight but if you watch as bruce buffer introduces them it shows silva rubbing the vasoline off his face and all over his body. Eddie mentioned fighters doing that at the st. Paul seminar but I never really noticed anyone doing it until now. Thoughts?

i was at that seminar and i dont recall such inuendo, you Must be remembering somthing you thought of when you were high.
    And yea i saw the vaseline redistribution you speak of.

Array

School
    basement
    He was talking about how vasoline isn't really needed in mma because it just gets all over. He also mentioned something about fighters soaking themselves in vasoline the night before so its comes out of there pores when they sweat.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Yeah I couldn't believe he was so careless with wiping his face and then wiping it all over his chest and arms. Unreal! I don't believe it was a factor, but it still took place on camera...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    haha. i never noticed that until u mentioned it and i went and looked it up. it did look like it.. though if i had to guess i would say he was wiping his face off and just didnt want his hands all greasy. I would agree it was a dumb mistake.. but i dont think he did it with any bad intentions.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    if you look back at his other fights, he has done that before i'm sure

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    No factor in the fight not sure why he wiped it but wiping on the top of his shorts wouldnt have looked as bad.