Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

The End of Poverty

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="500" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pktOXJr1vOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Array

School
    Oooops !

Array

School
    Vo Sci Academy
    It's all about the money. The richest 1% owns more than half of the worlds "riches", while the lowest 50% own less than 1%. I posted this in another thread but this is more in line with this thread.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I encourage everyone to watch the zeigeist movie above. It is rather profound and puts things into perspective. Why the hell cant we all get along! and sort this shit out!! XD

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Robson View Post
    I encourage everyone to watch the zeigeist movie above. It is rather profound and puts things into perspective. Why the hell cant we all get along! and sort this shit out!! XD
    It all goes back to the IMF and World Bank and the families that own them (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan...).

Array

School
    10th Planet
    as long as there are more than 2 people on this planet, there will always be conflict

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Robson View Post

Array

School
    NONE
    Thanks for putting these videos on. I personally have never seen them. I'm about to go watch them on my PS3 & I'll give my thoughts on them after I get done watching them.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Correia View Post
    as long as there are more than 2 people on this planet, there will always be conflict
    O.K.? But that does NOT mean the level of conflict would remain the same. I have conflict with my brother but because I love him and he is family we either come to an agreement or we agree to disagree. There is an acceptable level of conflict which is so LOW one could say there really wasn't a conflict to begain with. Now someone has a conflict with anyone who they or each other sees as inferior, their level of conflict is often so HIGH one should say there really isn't a reason for it to be acceptable. Sadly however, these conflicts are accepted and even justified when in the wrong.

What level of conflict would you rather have??

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    WTF!

What does that picture have to do with this thread?. . . Is it something between you and who you replied to?. . . Or is it you can't handle serious topics and so you try and make fun of them?. . . And by the way 3rdeye, what is your real name?? You seem to be great for the Ultimate Ass Thread but other than that I don't get you. What's Up??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast