Thread: Shop?

Array

School
    Ronin

Shop?

Is there a shop at the legends gym for 10th Planet gear or is it all online?

It's just I may be making a trip over to HQ or the san-fran affiliate sometime next year.

Being in the U.K postage and packaging is gonna be a bitch!! so i am definitely going to

horde some MMA swag whilst i'm over there regardless!

(gonna get a rash guard, patch or something sent across anyway so i can rep at a few nogi tourneys here!)

There is a proshop at Legends that carries most of the 10th Planet line.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Do the vancouver or montreal affilates have a proshop? I have much 10th planet merch to buy. Will probably end up making one big order through melee online but might want to buy some shit when in montreal.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Freight was not that bad to Australia, so it cant be that bad across the Atlantic. Saves lugging it round while your travelling too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    Do the vancouver or montreal affilates have a proshop? I have much 10th planet merch to buy. Will probably end up making one big order through melee online but might want to buy some shit when in montreal.
    I know that Louis in Montreal keeps the 10th Planet/Melee gear pretty stocked up...I'm not sure about a shop in Vancouver

steve at melee is THE MAN i order stuff on a wed it gets to me on the west coast of australia a week later considering shit from the east coast of oz takes a week+ and thats buy courier again steve is THE MAN and the gear is top notch and priced sooooooo good

thanks clinto! we appreciate the business and the props bro!

bro no dramas at all hope to see you on the boat

For the record Steve 8 days from la to Perth