Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Greetings Fellow JJ Enthusiasts!

Whats up gang!

I just created my profile and wanted to say hi!

My name, as you can see, is Tyler Connal. I have been training JJ for about 2 odd years at 10th Planet Hartford. I also run the 'Underground' 10th Planet Philly where I am a senior at Saint Joseph's University and currently have over 30 students. We hold practice everyday but Thursday so if you are in the Philly area please come by!!!

Anyways I love Jiu-Jitsu and I love competing when there are tourneys nearby. I am a huge fan of the butt scoot and open guard. Being a small kid I fell in love with 10th PJJ right away. I also love watching MMA and all that jazz. But I digress... Thats about it. Hope all you other JJ enthusiasts are having a great day! I look forward to conversing with all of you in the future.

Tyler Connal

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Adjective

cordial (comparative more cordial, superlative most cordial)

1. Hearty; sincere; warm; affectionate.  [quotations ▼]
    * 1885, George Washington Schuyler, Colonial New York: Philip Schuyler and His Family, C. Scribner's Sons,

The relations between the Earl of Bellomont and Colonel Schuyler were formal, but not cordial from the first.

2. Said of someone radiating warmth and friendliness; genial.  [quotations ▲]
    * 1869, Richard Doddridge Blackmore, Lorna Doone, Chapter 66,

The sight of London warmed my heart with various emotions, such as a cordial man must draw from the heart of all humanity.

3. (rare) Tending to revive, cheer, or invigorate; giving strength or spirits.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Welcome to the forums Tyler! And I'm glad to know there's a spot for us you made in Philly.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Welcome Tyler

dude you kicked ass in that tournament nice job

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Tyler your an inspiration to me. I have been training just as long as you in 10th Planet and I dream about teaching one day. Can't wait to roll with you!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Welcome, and great job in that video.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Jesse thank you so much for the kind words! I might be in in Montreal visiting a friend soon so I will deff give you a call. And if you (or anyone else!) are ever around the Philly area please drop by

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Connal View Post
    Jesse thank you so much for the kind words! I might be in in Montreal visiting a friend soon so I will deff give you a call. And if you (or anyone else!) are ever around the Philly area please drop by
    You arent far from my Place in DE....you should come by and train

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    Hey Tyler Congrats on the win! you looked great out there. What's your weight class.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast