Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    lol nice Kiko
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    In my mind
    Alright, patiently waiting for a paypal transfer to get the pro membership. Ok that was a lie. I've been waiting over a week for my bank to get off their collective asses and authorize the account lol. Same goes for pre regestering for the Charlotte seminar next month. I'm currently coaching 15-20 adults and near double that amount of children via the RG and Twister series. Hopefully I'll get my 10th planet patches soon so I can flash em at the 5 tourneys. I understand that it's alot of waiting right now and that's cool. I guess the next step would be approval from Eddie himself and picking up a sponsor. What are the chances of this happening at the seminar Mr. Herzog?

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    One thing you can do if you personally cant afford the $5 a month (I feel its a steel for us since similar sites might have you paying upwards of $20 a month) than get a couple freinds together and kick in a buck each, we do the same thing for pay per view of the UFC. I dont like to pay $50 for a sport event so I get 10 guys together and we each pay $5. When it comes to stuff you love you gotta find a way, at least that is what I have found after 17 years of training. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Garcia View Post
    Alright, patiently waiting for a paypal transfer to get the pro membership. Ok that was a lie. I've been waiting over a week for my bank to get off their collective asses and authorize the account lol. Same goes for pre regestering for the Charlotte seminar next month. I'm currently coaching 15-20 adults and near double that amount of children via the RG and Twister series. Hopefully I'll get my 10th planet patches soon so I can flash em at the 5 tourneys. I understand that it's alot of waiting right now and that's cool. I guess the next step would be approval from Eddie himself and picking up a sponsor. What are the chances of this happening at the seminar Mr. Herzog?
    Speaking with Eddie about it at the seminar would be a good start, training with some other 10th Planet guys as well would help, and then contacting and choosing a instructor to sponsor you would follow Eddies approval.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by ian quinto View Post
    ok, since i'm such a nice and humble christian man, i will personally pay for your pro membership.

*attn person in charge of billing for 10thplanetjj.com : please bump up the montly charge on my paypal account from $4.99/month to $9.98/month, and initiate houdini dave's pro account.

so, there goes my monthly cold cut footlong from subway. i hope you're happy, dave. lol.
    lol every christain is the same its okay the universe has provide for me like it always does but that anys

Quote Originally Posted by michael h View Post
    One thing you can do if you personally cant afford the $5 a month (I feel its a steel for us since similar sites might have you paying upwards of $20 a month) than get a couple freinds together and kick in a buck each, we do the same thing for pay per view of the UFC. I dont like to pay $50 for a sport event so I get 10 guys together and we each pay $5. When it comes to stuff you love you gotta find a way, at least that is what I have found after 17 years of training. lol
    you got the idea michael thats what am doing now thanks for the advise and for being understanding

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Speaking with Eddie about it at the seminar would be a good start, training with some other 10th Planet guys as well would help, and then contacting and choosing a instructor to sponsor you would follow Eddies approval.
    Outstanding! Thank you for the guidance.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Garcia View Post
    Outstanding! Thank you for the guidance.
    No problem
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

HOTBOX LOCATIONS! Let me know your addys so I can post them on the map! Contact info, addy, training days...any info will be great!
    -Kendell

have them sign a waiver

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast