Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    In regard to rule 6, do I have to have 5 victories or just 5 matches? LOL.

Array

School
    Team Lakay
    Does anyone here in philippines has HOTBOX?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    5 matches total , they do not need to be wins. Doesn't matter if they are from the same tournament or over the course of several.

This post brought to you by the only place i get internet while at my cottage, the bathroom. Waiting for the rain to pass so i can go back out on the boat
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    So Douglas county population is round 100,000. Does anyone think that a hot box here would be beneficial? There are a couple places that provide BJJ instruction but next to no, no gi is provided. Seems like an opportunity to me. What are your thoughts..anyone?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    So Douglas county population is round 100,000. Does anyone think that a hot box here would be beneficial? There are a couple places that provide BJJ instruction but next to no, no gi is provided. Seems like an opportunity to me. What are your thoughts..anyone?
    I think in order to make it work in Douglas County youll have to really advertise it. The people are out there and Im confident you could build a good hotbox and eventually affiliation.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I hate to have to ask this but I tried a google search, What is a hotbox. Far as I know its ether a box in he sun you torture people in or smoking out in a closed car. Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Sorry I should have read the thread, I'm kind of new to forums.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Hi guys,
    I live in Humboldt County, Ca. I would really love to see a Moon open here, PLEASE. 330miles from Springfeild, OR and 345 miles from SanFran. At the least I would like to have a Hotbox.
    I have a few questions regarding hotboxes. Please keep in mind that I am somewhat new both to forums and jujitsu. Thanks.

1. The hotbox concept seems to be primarily targeted at white and blue belts. Is it common for a white or blue belt to have competed in 5 matches?
    2. How do I find competitions to enter?
    3. We need to wear 10th planet clothes in these competitions, In my experience I get pretty bad mat burn without long sleeves and pants, however, The 10th planet store doesn't have pants or long sleeve rash-guards for sale. How can I get them?

Sure I'll think of some more.

Array

School
    Alpha Omega in Lebanon, OR
    i have a question about where schools/hotboxes can be opened. the two schools that are near me are Eugene and Portland. i live in Albany (Corvallis area, OSU is there) and both schools are an hour away from me. i don't know where any hotboxes are near me. could a school/hotbox be opened near and/or affiliated with a local university in order to attract that demographic of college students? i think a large 10th planet presence here would be a win/win for both the school and the university. and of course i'd love to be a student and i know at least 4 dudes that would sign up right away.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hotboxes cannot be within 30 miles of another hotbox or an affiliate. I'd suggested driving to visit and train with those affiliates whenever possible.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast