Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    It'd be cool if we all lived nearby, take turns tutoring her and stuff. Let me know if I can help in anyway!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    How hard is the NJ school district? VJ you're doing the right thing!

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by WhooFleuryScores View Post
    It'd be cool if we all lived nearby, take turns tutoring her and stuff. Let me know if I can help in anyway!
    That just sounds a little.....dateline NBC-ish. lol :P

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by WhooFleuryScores View Post

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I thought only gang bangers got straight F's, that's incredible.

Vince, how's she doing now? Has she been studying hard lately? Is she giving her school work her best shot now?
    I stand corrected...she did get 1 A...in gym (suprise suprise). Were not even talkin straight F's...were talkin like 40, 43, 45 etc. Not even gangbanger...shes graduated to straight street thug. If she doesnt get an 87 in geometry she fails for the year. This is from someone who got mostly A's, B's with the occasional C her whole life. Shes studying but I dont know how hard. She wont accept my help (shes pissed at me).

Shes not a bad kid...she stays out of trouble for the most part and i can tell you that she should be back one day (she really lives and breathes the sport..so much so that I believe shes put all her eggs in one basket so to speak). I believe that there is a breaking point that most people have to reach that makes them truly change their ways. I think that this is that point for Gab where its time for her to grow up a little and take responsibility for her mistakes...and correct them. If that means giving up something she loves until its fixed than so be it. My breaking point was when i was 17 (a junior in HS) and found out my girlfriend was pregnant with Gabby. I knew it was time to grow up quick and do the right thing. I got straight A's from that point on and went on to Drexel U to make a better life for all of us. Luckily her situation is much easier to correct. She is frustrated now (mostly because she wanted to be part of a feature on National TV at grapplers quest in June) but in the vast scheme of her young life its only a few months. She will be back one day and hopefully with a better sense of responsibility and an understanding of what it takes to survive it in this world.

thanks for the support guys...ill be in touch.

VJ

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Big ups to you VJ. That's some REAL dad shit right there and I'm glad you've gotten so much support on here. I hope Gabby is able to see past being angry at you soon enough. We all support her here; she's a helluva representative for 10th Planet. I hope she's able to put the kind of focus into her school work that she has put into her jitz. If she does, we'll be watching highlight vids again in no time.

Gabby: Your dad clearly loves you and we're all pulling for you. Both of you! Don't be too mad at him 'K?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    1. VJ your a great dad. Good Job.
    2. Chris Hansen was expected. Old. Only funny when your on MMA.tv and someone posts jailbait.
    3. Lets not make this inappropriate. Gabby is family.
    4. VJ, Keep her away from the boys. I think thats the biggest distraction. Too much boy drama.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    4. VJ, Keep her away from the boys. I think thats the biggest distraction. Too much boy drama.
    I know...thats a huge issue. I think that had more to do with the grades than the training did. She should of known better than to get involved with a kid who's nickname is 'Trouble'...probably every fathers worst nightmare. Shes outta control with the drama shit. No more phone or facebook either...thats also part of the deal. Its grades and grades only now.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    I know...thats a huge issue. I think that had more to do with the grades than the training did. She should of known better than to get involved with a kid who's nickname is 'Trouble'...probably every fathers worst nightmare. Shes outta control with the drama shit. No more phone or facebook either...thats also part of the deal. Its grades and grades only now.
    Put her in a female sport.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Put her in a female sport.
    gtfo troll
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    i dont really think we should be discussing her personal life like that, but it is pretty damn funny she's talking to some guy nicknamed trouble. that's hilarious hahahaha

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast