Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Crazy!! Maybe Royler and his clan were going through the 10th Planet stuff in real detail for the first time and saw stuff which scared them. Very dissapointed in Royler. Couldn't imagine Helio backing down like this.

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    Oh go this match is never gonna happen. I would rather see eddie and marcelo go at it. royler ain't getting a cent from me I can't believe I used to respect that guy.

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    TTT for don't be scared romie

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    ^Maybe we should ask this guy to tell Royler that he has no Budo anymore. A real warrior would pay 50k to avenge his only submission loss and seeing how this guy has Royler's dick and balls in his mouth they must be pretty close. With that said it appears that Royler is indeed scared homie. I got 10 on it let me when and where and im down to contribute.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by thom12 View Post
    Royler Gracie has competed in the black-belt ranks for 20 years. Himself along with Marcelo Garcia are the only people to win the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship (ADCC) three consecutive years. And he is a 4x world champion. Eddie Bravo has ZERO ADCC's and ZERO world championships. So I highly doubt Royler is scared. How everyone on this forum can sit there and think Bravo is the greatest jiu jitsu competitor in the world, and can beat anyone, when in fact he has never won any major world championships, is very mind blowing to me. The fact is in the first fight, Royler got caught. It happens to everyone. But everyone is so quick to forget what happened to Eddie in the finals. He was completely destroyed by Leo. SO bad, that he has never competed again. So suck on that for a little while. Ban me if you want, through your little bitch fits, but Im right. So F U all.
    "that's Jiu Jitsu" Renato Laranja

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    haha its so typical for losers like the one above to be complete hypocrites... the only person having a self righteous bitch fit is you. arent you even going to attempt explain an alternative reason as to why royler is suddenly going dr evil on adcc and asking for 100billion dollars?

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I doesn't know Royler...he just knows wikipedia:

Royler Gracie Biography-

"Royler Gracie has competed in the black-belt ranks for 20 years. Himself along with Marcelo Garcia are the only people to win the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship (ADCC) three consecutive years. Royler is a four-time World Jiu Jitsu Champion in the under 67 kg Black Belt Division"

He conveniently left out this part though.

"Considered as one of the best technicians in Jiu-Jitsu, Royler had a famous upset in the 2003 ADCC when he lost to Eddie Bravo by triangle choke (Bravo was a brown belt at the time)".

Array

School
    Piittman's BJJ

X2

Array

School
    Piittman's BJJ
    Thom you are right anyone can get caught by anyone. That is what makes Jiujitsu so effective that someone whom is not considered to win can win because of the techniques. I think that Royler is not scared but realized that there is a great deal of interest in this fight considereing that thefight happened over 8 years ago and he wants to cash in. More power to him, but to sign a contract then try to hold the fight hostage after the contract is signed is a move that makes Royler look like he is scared. So lets just call this for what it is an attempt to cash in on how big this fight is.

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    i will end him...

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast