Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    At the moment it actually appears that Royler is the laughing stock of the BJJ world. Anyways someone posted this on the underground, Eddie you need to check out this website to start bringing in donations. http://www.kickstarter.com/ Apparently it allows people to contribute but only takes money from their account once the overall goal is reached. Basically if we all only raise 45k we all get our money back, no hassle.

Array

School
    Wichita Jiu Jitsu Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder Hampel View Post
    Eddie, make the donation $20 and throw in a "Don't be scared Royler" t-shirt!
    I second that motion!

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Bullshit! I'm not paying that punk bitch Royler a dime! But I would suggest to put up all the money for the winner! WINNER ONLY BY SUBMISSION! NO POINTS! WINNER TAKES ALL...NO TIME LIMIT! IF STALLING YOU GET BITCH SLAPPED BY ROGAN!

AGREED! Im in btw.

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    hehe, i say just keep the don't be scared homie on the front, then on the back put eddie vs royler and all the dates that he pulled out of the fight...

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by thom12 View Post
    And listen to half of you guys. You guys have the most pathetic english I have ever seen. To me you guys sound like a bunch of uneducated punks. When 10th planet can start producing world champions like other schools, then maybe people will take you guys seriously. But until then, you guys are all just the laughing stock of the Jiu Jitsu world.
    If your talking about my post it was a typo tough guy. And for the record I have 2 college degrees and I'm a belted at a Gracie school not 10th planet (so there goes your 10th planet guys are punks argument). If anyone looks like a punk right now its you. I don't really care what Royler has won in the past?? He hasn't won anything in over 10 years anyway. This match is about now...who is the better grappler NOW!!! Don't be mad because Royler is being laughed at because of his ridiculous demands...look in the mirror and repeat after me...its not your fault...its not your fault..its not your fault....

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cotton View Post
    I second that motion!
    Perfect Idea! Im Def Down if that happens

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    We all know Bravo tapped him out. No one is disputing that. You guys hang on to that one piece of information because its the only thing holding your pathetic schools together. Yes. Royler lost to Eddie. Royler doesn't care. Why would he? Compare both resumes and its not hard to see who the true winner is. The only claim to fame Eddie has is he beat Royler. And it wasn't with any of Eddie's special rubber guard techniques. Or twister techniques. Royler destroyed Eddie anytime he tried to use rubber guard. Bravo slipped in a triangle and had it in tight. Everyone taps at that point. Royler got caught. Plain and simple.

As far as the money goes, I don't know why he wants the money. Don't really care either. In Royler's eyes, he doesn't need to avenge this loss. What does he have to gain by doing it? He is already considered on the world stage, a way better fighter then Bravo ever could be. Royler has fought and won many world championships in Jiu Jitsu. And has fought in MMA and won some big fights. Eddie has no world titles, and refuses to fight in MMA because he is a little bitch. Eddie would eb destroyed in MMA. Doesn't even have the balls to try it. And listen to half of you guys. You guys have the most pathetic english I have ever seen. To me you guys sound like a bunch of uneducated punks. When 10th planet can start producing world champions like other schools, then maybe people will take you guys seriously. But until then, you guys are all just the laughing stock of the Jiu Jitsu world.
    Obvious white belt is obvious, VJ just made you look like a fool

Array

School
    Piittman's BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by vj bella View Post
    if your talking about my post it was a typo tough guy. And for the record i have 2 college degrees and i'm a belted at a gracie school not 10th planet (so there goes your 10th planet guys are punks argument). If anyone looks like a punk right now its you. I don't really care what royler has won in the past?? He hasn't won anything in over 10 years anyway. This match is about now...who is the better grappler now!!! Don't be mad because royler is being laughed at because of his ridiculous demands...look in the mirror and repeat after me...its not your fault...its not your fault..its not your fault....
    nice

Melee should make some "Don't be Scared Royler" shirts with a portion of the proceeds going to the fund.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Sorry I couldn't resist this!!!

You guys have the most pathetic english I have ever seen. To me you guys sound like a bunch of uneducated punks.

Eddie would eb destroyed in MMA.

Really was does 'eb' destroyed mean then? You are educated and speak English right lol!!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast