Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    If your talking about my post it was a typo tough guy. And for the record I have 2 college degrees and I'm a belted at a Gracie school not 10th planet (so there goes your 10th planet guys are punks argument). If anyone looks like a punk right now its you. I don't really care what Royler has won in the past?? He hasn't won anything in over 10 years anyway. This match is about now...who is the better grappler NOW!!! Don't be mad because Royler is being laughed at because of his ridiculous demands...look in the mirror and repeat after me...its not your fault...its not your fault..its not your fault....
    and if it was back "then". we already know because eddie tapped him out... heheh

Thom12 10th planet is relitivly new on the scene, give it a few years and we'll have a world champ. Also what's your professional mma record? or muay thai? or even boxing?

I understand royler wanting money for the fight,but only enough to pay for expenses to get there and stuff like that,but this fight should not b about the money,it should be about getting the win over eddie for beating him.and if he does beat eddie then there would have to be a rubber match or a rubber guard match.lol im in, post the link up.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Clearly Royler should explain as to why the sudden request for a large sum of money? We are all only as good as yesterday's competition, training session etc etc what happened yesterday or 8 years ago for that matter is irrelevant.... They have both accomplished vast things and I'm sure many people on both sides of the fence would like to see this happen and at present we are all very disappointed at this latest turn of events, which i'm sure will be resolved one way or another. People will always defend someone to whom they aspire and look up to be that Eddie or Royler, I for one support Eddie and if he is asking for help to make this happen then you can count on me to show my support and donate the $10 dollars to someone who has given me far far more than $10 dollars could ever buy me.......

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    i don't have a credit card or paypal. but if this goes through i will personnaly walk up to royler in front of everyone and throw €10 change at his feet.

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wheeler View Post
    i don't have a credit card or paypal. but if this goes through i will personnaly walk up to royler in front of everyone and throw €10 change at his feet.
    acctually don't hold me to that, i'd probobly get thrown out after all the expense of getting there in the first place...

Array

School
    Ronin
    This really pisses me off but I don't know if raising the money this way is a good idea. If that's what it comes down to I will pitch in but its going to piss me off. Is the fight going to be showed online because there was talk that it wouldn't be. It would really suck to pay for the fight to happen and not even get to watch it. Maybe a special stream could be set up just for that fight to make sure every body who donates could watch that fight. As far as respecting Royler, he blew that shit when he pulled this move. I don't give a dam how many world titles he won. What happened to the "Gracie Challenge"?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by thom12 View Post
    We all know Bravo tapped him out. No one is disputing that. You guys hang on to that one piece of information because its the only thing holding your pathetic schools together. Yes. Royler lost to Eddie. Royler doesn't care. Why would he? Compare both resumes and its not hard to see who the true winner is. The only claim to fame Eddie has is he beat Royler. And it wasn't with any of Eddie's special rubber guard techniques. Or twister techniques. Royler destroyed Eddie anytime he tried to use rubber guard. Bravo slipped in a triangle and had it in tight. Everyone taps at that point. Royler got caught. Plain and simple.

As far as the money goes, I don't know why he wants the money. Don't really care either. In Royler's eyes, he doesn't need to avenge this loss. What does he have to gain by doing it? He is already considered on the world stage, a way better fighter then Bravo ever could be. Royler has fought and won many world championships in Jiu Jitsu. And has fought in MMA and won some big fights. Eddie has no world titles, and refuses to fight in MMA because he is a little bitch. Eddie would eb destroyed in MMA. Doesn't even have the balls to try it. And listen to half of you guys. You guys have the most pathetic english I have ever seen. To me you guys sound like a bunch of uneducated punks. When 10th planet can start producing world champions like other schools, then maybe people will take you guys seriously. But until then, you guys are all just the laughing stock of the Jiu Jitsu world.
    Pathetic Schools?? Come visit me and my guys...they are interested in hearing that in person

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    Pathetic Schools?? Come visit me and my guys...they are interested in hearing that in person
    haha never going to happen!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    haha never going to happen!
    Thats Cause he is a Key Board Gangster...

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    Thats Cause he is a Key Board Gangster...
    Way to go dude...now you pissed off Kevin. Your fucked now. He's probably in your closet as we speak waiting for the right moment to strike...lol. I've trained at many schools, gracie, lloyd irvin, dela riva, 10th planet. The No-Gi instruction and level of training partners at the 10th planet schools are top notch if your into No-Gi. There are a ton of 'Pathetic' schools all over the east coast. The 10th Planet moons here are not one of them. In fact there some of the best.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast